Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Red Baron Corki.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gremoiry

01-05-2011

Whats the legendary part of it?Never seen someone using it and it's 1.8k rp so it must have something fun added into it,or its just like The Magnificent Twisted Fate?

JonneyMarket

01-05-2011

It's exactly like TF's skin, I own Red Baron Corki, and it's the one thing in this game that I feel like I wasted money on buying. Myself and many others have asked for it to be redesigned. It's a waste of money, I wouldn't buy it until they fix it. His legendary skin is less legendary then his default skin. Red Baron doesn't even have sound effects.

Gremoiry

01-05-2011

Quote:
JonneyMarket:
It's exactly like TF's skin I own it, and it's the one thing in this game that I feel like I wasted money on buying. Myself and many others have asked for it to be redesigned. It's a waste of money, I wouldn't buy it until they fix it. His legendary skin is less legendary then his default skin. Red Baron doesn't even have sound effects.

There's the point,why make legendary skins that dont have any special features...it's just like a normal skin :/