Fixes to Caitlyn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Levnekaethian

01-05-2011

Caitlyn isn't all that bad, but its obvious you didn't get this char very well tested. Here's some fixes that would make her more than viable:

Passive - Make it every 6th hit that she gets a headshot.

Q - This is fine, but make the shot itself almost instant. She can line it up, but upon firing it should near instantly travel the length of the shot. I dunno why so many people cry about this ability. I hit people fine. Perhaps they should learn to aim.

W - The traps themselves are fine, but let them last until triggered or replaced.

E - Add some more distance to the net. Generally you'll use it as a make-shift blink but I find its slow useful in a team fight or when you and one or two others are in pursuit. Just because you can't catch her doesn't mean others can't.

Ult - Make the range the entirety of the map and you can target any visible character. Channeling time is fine, but have the initial speed increased and have it speed up the longer its moving. If that's not viable, add 100 more initial damage and scale each level.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rayvah

01-05-2011

Imo make a new champion every 4 weeks, and take the two extra weeks to make sure they are good, all new champions, ALL, before they started the "every 2 weeks = champion" thing was balanced but at a GOOD level, not balanced being a synonym for half ass and outshined. When the two week champion thing started alot of OP champs came out, which were nerfed, people would spend money/IP, love them, and cry when they were nerfed (not saying op champs being released are ok), but now it's release UP champ, be incredibly dissapointed, and be wary of spending $. I bought 3-4 champ bundles before on champs that were solid, because I trusted them to be good without a doubt. Now I never buy a bundle, I wait a couple of days to see new champ in game/response from people, and then buy it, whether it is because they aren't **** or because they are fun regardless. I get skins, just not on the new champs, because they arent properly tested and are released mediocre.