Rabadon's Deathcap is way too over powered

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raharl

01-05-2011

This item cannot be described as op. You have to spell out over powered. I get it's ment to replace zonya's ring, you don't get the stasis hooplah and what not. BUT WHY RIOT?!? It's an item worth in itself 200 AP! and the biggest kicker? IT'S FREAKING LESS EXPENSIVE THAN ZONYAS! Why would you make such an amazing item LESS EXPENSIVE THAN IT'S PREDECESSER! I mean with Zonya's a casters build ussually plateued around 400 or 500 ap, now a caster can get his ap up to 700 and still have 1 or 2 item slots left over! I saw a Karthus with 700 ap just with Meji, Hourglass and the cap, and a pair of boots. How do you fight that?!? Ult that kills everything plus an AoE with massive range and a 300 damage per second!?! What were you thinking?

Bronzz

01-05-2011

INb4 junior member

AntiTcb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

You know why it costs less?

They took the ring, split it into two, and virtually made it cost twice all around the board(money and item slots) for what it did.

Deathcap is perfectly fine.

I'm also starting to love the mass amount of threads complaining about casters with high AP. You know the one thing they all have in common? Mejai's. You're feeding them, giving them even more AP.

MittenMagick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntiTcb View Post
You know why it costs less?

They took the ring, split it into two, and virtually made it cost twice all around the board(money and item slots) for what it did.

Deathcap is perfectly fine.
qft.

Raharl

01-05-2011

Another note, this is basically an insult to physical damage characters! Infinity edge is over 4000 gold! But if you compare how useful a Deathcap is for a caster compared to an Infinity edge is to a physical dpser, it pales in comparision!

Konjiki no Yami

01-05-2011

learn to use zhonya's ring, well now learn to use zhonya's hourglass.

nvmvoidrays

01-05-2011

it costs... what, 300g less?

it also has no active.

that's the reason it got more AP.

Layotees

01-05-2011

Mejai's is 180 AP at most. Hourglass is 100 AP, Deathcap is 155 AP. That's 435 AP + 30%, so ~550 AP. Karthus did not have 700 AP with just these items. Stop exaggerating.

Audhulma

01-05-2011

I dont have an issue with the cap as much as the hourglass - why the hell add so much AP to a defensive item? wasnt that the issue with the original zhonyas? Sure, the % bonus is gone, but 100AP is still alot for one item.

Kietsu

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raharl View Post
I saw a Karthus with 700 ap just with Meji, Hourglass and the cap, and a pair of boots. How do you fight that?!?
Have your ranged carry attack him twice and then block his post-death ultimate with your Banshees.