Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Im just saying ......

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1d51f7fd0f8e2764617b0

01-05-2011

Please ... for the love of Jesse Perring dont overbuff Caitlyn, people these days seem to think of her as a mage ...... well here's some new for ya SHE IS RANGED DPS, think of her as ashe, sivir, i dont know. But dont as RIOT for a omgwtfbbq-ultimate when she deals 150% moar dmg on every 7th ( ? ) shot and has AMAZING range, you never see a ashe trying to volley down her enemies now do you ?

At level 16 with about 220 dmg her ulti does near 700 physical damage, i dont know what you think is a ultimate, but i'd call it one with the range it has. However i do agree that she needs some tuning, her q does sometimes not deal damage O_o, and the fact that the fog of war, a flash, a dodge, or panths passive -_- cancels her ulti is ridicolous.
But please people stop *****ing about her being THAT up, start playing her carefully and you will melt faces with your range and being-hard-to-catchiness