Riot Why not release some harder to use champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoulCollector

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-05-2011

Seriously, All you guys must hear is how tailored this game is made to be easy to play, why not introduce a extremely difficult to use champion, one that you will fail with unless you have mastered it to appease the audience?

Rhetorical Hippo

01-05-2011

Did you see Cassiopea at all?

They don't release nothing but deliriously complex champions because it would pollute the game a lot with everyone buying them. Normal games would be 6-8 people who have no freaking clue how to play their champ, constantly (not that they already aren't)

AntiTcb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

I would like an Anivia 2.0. Cassiopeia is fairly close to this though.

Keng Senpai

01-05-2011

Because people QQ/rage about champ that they only been playing for 2 games and can't win with them. And those champs suppose to be easy to play. How many QQ threads the kids would make when riot release that kind of champ that's is so hard to paly like Anivia?

SoulCollector

Recruiter

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xIBangUx View Post
Because people QQ/rage about champ that they only been playing for 2 games and can't win with them. And those champs suppose to be easy to play. How many QQ threads the kids would make when riot release that kind of champ that's is so hard to paly like Anivia?
oh my god i didnt realize anivia was hard to play.

I thought riot said they know LoL is played by hardcore gamers, that means doing the math and creating different strategies to figure out what works and what doesnt, i for one would play a very difficult champion until i managed to master it and become known as the god player of X

Airship Bishop

01-05-2011

Someone Invoker-esque would be awesome.

EDIT: I guess TF kind of is as his wild card is Technically three different skills.