Regarding Caitlyn's traps....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yomeiro

01-05-2011

Well they're pretty much useless to me.....
You may ask, why is an ability useless, which let's somebody get mapawareness to some degree, like you get with Teemo's shrooms and let's you snare your enemy for 1.5 seconds revealing and damaging them?

Well first of all I can't disagree with the snare an and the damage.
The second CC of the traps is also nice....
But what I don't like about this ability at all, is that you can just place 2 ****ing traps at a time....
So I was in a game, getting some CDR first so I could place those traps all over the place, when I realized past the 25 minute mark, that you can only place two traps, what kinda ****ed my whole item build up and we ended up losing the game.....

Well my question now is, is this intended?
I mean it was "never"(?) mentioned anywhere that the traps Caitlyn could place are limited to just 2, or did I just miss something?

selenvar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

i think they should last for ever if there's a limit on how many you can place..

other wise... the other way around.

Layotees

01-05-2011

I'm having trouble imagining how much I would rage if she could drop as many as 5.

Sad Panda Shiba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yomeiro View Post
Well they're pretty much useless to me.....
You may ask, why is an ability useless, which let's somebody get mapawareness to some degree, like you get with Teemo's shrooms and let's you snare your enemy for 1.5 seconds revealing and damaging them?

Well first of all I can't disagree with the snare an and the damage.
The second CC of the traps is also nice....
But what I don't like about this ability at all, is that you can just place 2 ****ing traps at a time....
So I was in a game, getting some CDR first so I could place those traps all over the place, when I realized past the 25 minute mark, that you can only place two traps, what kinda ****ed my whole item build up and we ended up losing the game.....

Well my question now is, is this intended?
I mean it was "never"(?) mentioned anywhere that the traps Caitlyn could place are limited to just 2, or did I just miss something?
It says it in the skill description. Personally, I think they should increase it but make it so minions proc them.

Zwabbe

01-05-2011

kinda wish we could lay down more
but it makes it more fun having to be decisisve in where you put them

Makarray

01-05-2011

being able to put down 30 traps that root people on the map would break the game completely. You would be able to fill a junge path with traps effectively making it impossible to walk through. This is why every other trap is a dot