Did I really get that kill?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toidiedud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

We've all had those moments.

Whether its a frustrated ability thrown off at random to kill a stealthed enemy to kill them with a weak skill that really shouldnt have killed them.

For me my top three are.

Malphite Ground slam a few months ago and I used it to slow down an ashe from attacking our inhibitor,and I killed twitch.

Or using a Soraka and I spammed starcall during a fight and...picked up a kill. Almost a double too.

My personal favorite is one time as AP Ezreal(Back when he came out)I went to aim my ult at a retreating mid for the kill and killed them and their jungler that was crossing the lane.

So.

HulkingBrute

01-05-2011

i got killed by AP ezreal after he shot his ult at our spawn from his spawn when I B'dcuz i had low hp at top.

Dirty Foot

Spider BOB

01-05-2011

was in a team fight as shen yesterday .... they were concentrating me (lol) so i starting to run spamming shield and taunt to get away (i did with like 200hp) somehow got a kill when i got back to the tower

Vesya

01-05-2011

My team initiated a fight without me (I was tanking with Nasus) and got wiped out. Frustratedly, I just charged it with my ulti and picked up a quadra.

Zero000x000

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Powerballing into invisible Twitches >.>

Best: 9/0/21 masteries on Sona. I hit a retreating enemy with an Autoattack, definitely not enough to kill them, and then had that 0.6% crit chance activate and grab first blood. epic.

Firellius

01-05-2011

A little while earlier. Lux Ult on Zilean with about 30% HP left. We both didn't see it coming, since he didn't use his ultimate.

And again, when I missed TF and hit Zilean, who was hiding in the fog of war behind him.

JonneyMarket

01-05-2011

1) I was Ezreal. I ulted down the lane trying to pick off one guy by his turret... turned out two of his other friends were somewhere deep in their own base, at low health. Needless to say I got a triple kill.

2) I was playing Cassiopia, I used my acid puddle rather casually by the enemy turret. 10 seconds later I supposedly had killed pantheon.
"WHAT!?! HUH, I DON'T GET IT!" is what I said.
"Your W" is all pantheon replied with. I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit. It's not he didn't have a chance to get out of the way of the rapid expanding acid or anything.

Dylan181

01-05-2011

i once stole baron by just guessing with ezreals ult and ashes, i was a god to my team lmao

Jellybean TIZ

01-05-2011

My latest was unintentionally killing an Olaf who was attempting to solo Baron.
Shot ECA from top lane diagonally down the map.
It stopped at Baron randomly and said I killed Olaf.