Was gunna buy cait...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brocaesar

01-05-2011

Well I have a few dollars Laying around my paypal and I was gunna get cait..but after seeing all the problems with her I figure I should just buy an already good champ and a skin for it. So I'm stuck between kennen..trundle..blitz...probably a couple others I'm forgetting like Kass. Will prob buy a skin with whoever I pick. So which champ/skin would you guys suggest instead of caitlyn...or should I just get her and wait till she gets fixed some because she does look fun to me...even though I'm mostly vlad/udyr runed. Thanks

Erotic Asphyxia

Recruiter

01-05-2011

I'd probably say go with Kennen, lots of fun and easy to play. Run up in dat ball of thunder n lightning and people go OH ****! D: He's a fantastic laner and amazing team presence with that ultimate of his. All around good carry. You COULD risk it and buy Caitlyn to see what she's all about, she is kind of weak right now but I'm sure Riot is going to have to buff her real well.

Sychar

01-05-2011

Cats really fun to play, and it's quite obvious she'll get hot/fixed, I would suggest waiting to see if her changes are worthwhile.

FAPTROCITY

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWidow5 View Post
Well I have a few dollars Laying around my paypal and I was gunna get cait..but after seeing all the problems with her I figure I should just buy an already good champ and a skin for it. So I'm stuck between kennen..trundle..blitz...probably a couple others I'm forgetting like Kass. Will prob buy a skin with whoever I pick. So which champ/skin would you guys suggest instead of caitlyn...or should I just get her and wait till she gets fixed some because she does look fun to me...even though I'm mostly vlad/udyr runed. Thanks
kennen but if you want some one like her then buy lux or nidalee for her utility

Brocaesar

01-05-2011

I was thinking kennen as well and already have lux and nid and like them both. I might as well wait a couple days and see how cait turns out but I'll prob get impatient and snag kennen

Brocaesar

01-05-2011

Bump for the greater good