2 kayle problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverx2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2010

the heal+speed increase needs a new graphic, currently when i cast it most times i dont even know if its done anything or not until i see it on cooldown, i often times thing that i cancled the spellcast. Make it so it looks fancy.

Kayles hitbox for self casting is way to small, for whatever reason i have huge problems click myself to use my ult or heal, its really wierd ill click and nothing happens and its because im not click the right spot on my own character.. its almost easier to click on my portrait, and that causes me to lose focus on the fight at hand

Bait

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

i dont care about the heal graphic but kayle's hitbox is too small or a little off center. i have trouble clicking kayle too.

ShinGimmel

Recruiter

01-04-2010

I personally have not experienced either of those problems, but as a tip (at least until/if they do something about the hitbox) you could just click on Kayle's picture in the lower left to target yourself.

Chillspawn

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinGimmel View Post
I personally have not experienced either of those problems, but as a tip (at least until/if they do something about the hitbox) you could just click on Kayle's picture in the lower left to target yourself.
He said its almost easier to click on his portrait, which makes him lose focus in combat.. Its true though that the hitbox seems odd..

I've found that if you look down, the hitbox is much larger than say if you run to the right/left/top side of the screen.. So when I want to self ult, I usually walk one step back to bottom, click, run back up.. There is a good thing FOR kayle about this is Kayle is also harder to hit.. I've missed kills countless times versus Kayle because I couldn't click him. This needs to be fixed though.

Jonny Monroe

01-04-2010

WTB an auto-selfcast key.

Klinkin

01-04-2010

Floating characters have slightly weird hitboxes. Just learn to deal with it.
Also, there's an audible cue when you cast Blessing.

Evernight

01-04-2010

My name is Evernight and I support this message.

JunkRamen

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klinkin View Post
Floating characters have slightly weird hitboxes. Just learn to deal with it.
Also, there's an audible cue when you cast Blessing.
Why should players have to "learn to deal with it" instead of asking Riot to fix something like this?

Klinkin

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkRamen View Post
Why should players have to "learn to deal with it" instead of asking Riot to fix something like this?
Because Riot has already provided a way around it (the portrait), and because these aren't the problems with Kayle I want Riot focusing on.

Silverx2

Recruiter

01-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klinkin View Post
Because Riot has already provided a way around it (the portrait), and because these aren't the problems with Kayle I want Riot focusing on.
well thats to bad because this is my thread, and these are both large issues. if i cant click myself with any sort of accuracy imagine how the other team feels.