Is it possible to get a refund?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PendleDragon

01-05-2011

Pssst.....If you want the real Sniper buy Lux, or get the poor mans Sniper - Ashe.

TrenixPL

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pendragon View Post
Our policy is no refunds - but shoot us an Email (support at riotgames.com) and we'll see what we can do
If Caitlyn will continue to act like a support, then I also would like a refund. With your false advertising, that was your bad, not mine.

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToastANDeath View Post
Imagine going to Office Depot and buying a chair, then getting home and finding it's broken. You go back and ask them if you can return it and they go "haha noob, should've checked first!!!"

Anyway, unfortunately for you they don't do refunds.
It is more like you go out and buy a DVD for a movie, then ask for a refund when you didn't like the movie.

He could have easily waited until the free week to try her out and then buy her.

Honestly, he doesn't deserve a refund. The only time they offered a refund was with Swain and that was because they changed the functionality of a skill without telling anyone and without showing it in the Spotlight.

Coffee N Camels

01-05-2011

I sense a huge amount of emails coming to riot XD Who -doesnt- want their money back for cruddy caitlyn =\

Crysknife

01-05-2011

If the problem is bugs, they'll be fixed by Riot fairly quickly.

If the problem is that you don't like her "feel" or whatever, well, don't buy things before you try them.

I'm amazed that Riot responded to give you the time of day - it's a credit to the company's commitment to their playerbase. Either way, try to learn from your own mistake and accept the consequences of your actions.