Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What am I supposed to do when I'm the highest lvl on my team by 4 lvls?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gam0n

01-05-2011

Carry them to victory?
Farm kills and buy me some leet dps items?

Only problem is, I play Rammus >.<
I can protect level 14's all day long but if they don't do any damage it's a losing battle.

the journey

01-05-2011

As Rammus?

Push down towers when the other team is busy attempting to gank and isn't in a very good position to defend them. If you have the extra money, wards wards wards. Also, wards.

Duoshot

01-05-2011

You could take a break and wait for your team to catch up while you post on the forums about: What are you supposed to do when you're the highest lvl on your team by 4 lvls.

Gam0n

01-05-2011

Quote:
the journey:
As Rammus?

Push down towers when the other team is busy attempting to gank and isn't in a very good position to defend them. If you have the extra money, wards wards wards. Also, wards.

I can never get there fast enough and take down the tower without one of them noticing.