How can gragas do more dmg than mages with less AP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BJSV

01-05-2011

Just a simple question.

To do 2k dmg with only ulty and cask is ******ed. It wasnt even funny, my cait had around 1900 hp which means we start with one dead cause gragas nuke the **** out of cait. Lame.

corki ban op plz

01-05-2011

Don't feed Gragas. Build MR.

inFe eD

01-05-2011

Gragas can barely break 1k damage with an entire cycle of his spells without AP before spell resist. It's probably more you being silly and getting beer-bombed into their entire team that did it.

Haelstrom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

1. All of his abilities require aiming. While they have decent AoE radius' each and large range (excluding his Body Slam of course), a Flash can turn a crushing Gragas ult into a powerful gust of an escape mechanic.

2. They have pretty high base damage and decent AP ratios versus "ok" base damage and high AP ratios.

3. We just got a hat that makes AP Gragas a nuclear bomb.

That pretty much sums it up. Buy some MR, juke barrels, and quit QQ'ing.

Bobahz

01-05-2011

Even fed Gragas is ****ty nuker.

Haelstrom

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobahz View Post
Even fed Gragas is ****ty nuker.
Now this I also disagree with. AP Gragas can easily farm up and deal monstrous damage as early as mid game. He's by no stretch a bad nuker.

He's just not a faceroll one either, unless you get over 760 AP like I did yesterday, throw your ult, and 1-shot bads who build no MR.

.... and still lose.

Dongsy

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJSV View Post
Just a simple question.

To do 2k dmg with only ulty and cask is ******ed. It wasnt even funny, my cait had around 1900 hp which means we start with one dead cause gragas nuke the **** out of cait. Lame.
Because both of them are skillshots that you could of avoided.

Mynt

01-05-2011

Is this some sort of trick question?

Is the answer like "If the caster is Cassiopeia" or something? Gragas does 750 base damage with his cask+barrel combo. Annie's combo is 1035, and she's the lowest of all burst casters. Veigar is 1080, Ryze 1260, even Anivia is 870. but her ult. is /second so it ramps up.

You're not exaggerating or anything, are you?