Dear Sion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloodGod22

01-05-2011

"Dear Veigar, if everybody and they're mother didnt carry exaust and id have a good early game then i wouldnt have to."

Love,
Sion

Krazikarl

01-05-2011

Veiger is pretty much the best counter to AP Sion. So you should be happy.

Thbigchief

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeeRow View Post
Sion is not a barbarian.
- Barb skin is pro.

RE Bantos

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momciloo View Post
You are a f ucking barbarian with a giant axe, you are not supposed to be built with wands, rods and staffs. Thank you in advance, Veigar.
Dear Veigar,

What are you complaining about? All these wands and rods and staves make your ult hit me even harder!

I guess next time I'll just build AD and hit you just as hard while passively reducing the damage you deal back to me.

<3,
Sion + Choppa

SummonerKat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

There is a misconception btw.

AP SION does NOT take more damage to veigar.Why? look at this

the only enemy ap:damage skill veigar has is his ultimate and it is a 1:1 ratio.Sion's shield has a 1:1 ratio too.What does this mean?

as long as sion does not forget to use his shield before going into battle veigars ultimate will do as much EXTRA DAMAGE as much EXTRA SHIELD SION GETS FROM AP) SHIELD thereby NEGATING THE INCREASED DAMAGE COMPONENT.

veigars total burst remains the same, so using another skill before prim burst wont increase his damage anyways.