Tryndamare Hard-counter?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Firrox

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGNINJA View Post
any words of advise of how to take a teemo down as trynd?
QSS and cleanse help.

Arecanderu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Quote:
but why teemo? sorry dont play him D:
teemo blinds you during your ulti so you are dying and doing no damage, he also poison you per hit, so when your ulti finish the poison continue and you die, and even if you survive somehow you can find a funny green moshroom-mine-poison-slow that WILL kill you if you have low hp

thatīs why i think teemo is a hard counter

Grimsqueaker

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-05-2011

Nasus

undercover sbz

01-05-2011

Fountain Turret & Teemo

SrPenguin

01-05-2011

Well if you are Trydamere and are against a troublesome Teemo, the easiest way to beat him would be to get a quicksilver sash- quicksilver can remove any debuff, namely his blind. Merc treads would also help to reduce the time that his blind lasts. Oracles is another easy way to counter his mushrooms.

Other things that counter Tryndamere hard are the Exhaust (not as much as before) and Ignite (if correctly timed) spells. A properly timed stun or trap will really piss in trynd's cereal as well. Also, be wary of characters like NuNu that can slow your attack speed.

Slowdown

01-05-2011

Except the fact, that Teemo need a tank who actual do his job -> TANK STUFF

had so many matches now with either tanks beeing afraid of initiating hanging around BEHIND the caster or terrible bad tanks suiziding at towers with flames after they died why noone followed them.

Without this Teemo is dead before you can use his Q.
Last Tyr did around 1800 damage with ONE HIT against me. Tyr is at the point to recive a NERV!

JunKx

01-05-2011

Quote:
any words of advise of how to take a teemo down as trynd?
its very easy - you hit him twice before or after his blind. or just carry cleanse. exhaust doesn't blind you anymore so you don't need to cleanse it, just cleanse any blinds (if there are none you can cleanse an exhaust) and proceed to pwn him?

the biggest hard counter to tryndamere is laning

PS why do you need more than 50% base crit talamare - 2x phantom dancers wtf? thats nearly insulting. nobody needs that much crit chance/attak speed. personally i think phantom dancer is a TERRIBAD item on him. you only need 50% base crit (runes IE another item..i like running exe calling) like 1x attack speed item (i like recurve bow into starks, more lifesteal) and damage. IE LW bloodthirster (more lifesteal).
i love running a heavy lifesteal build too because you will be doing like 1000 damage crits, lifestealing 50+% of that for yourself is godly. even if you are focused and need to use your ult and escape, you can go lifesteal off a couple hits and return to the fight at full hp to mop up.

NessOnett

01-05-2011

We know Teemo is good, but im surprised nobody has said Vlad. Given an average Vlad: he has both ignite and his ult which will kill you after you run away and your ult runs out. And in a straight up fight with him, he has a puddle for 2.5 seconds of your ult, and goes gold for another 2 seconds of it. Usually tanky enough to take a few good whacks from you instead of insta-dropping like most of your targets. Not to mention he can kite your pretty easily with Q+rylais.

Faeces

01-05-2011

ok

Acias

01-05-2011

Teembro will rise once again...