Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

06-21-2011

They seem to be going away from the LE skins, as this past St Patty's day they had Leprechaun Veigar and this past easter they had Cottontail Teemo, neither are limited.

(We don't know what they'll do until they do it.)

FOODFOOD

06-21-2011

I want Vancouver Amumu SO FREAKING BAD, and have ever since I started over a year ago.

Hope they bring it back for the Olympics next year!

Raedien

07-03-2011

WTH? They should really put a notice or something on that. I only bought the character so that I could play with THAT skin and now to find out that I can't?

That is NOT good customer service.

xpsychedelico

07-03-2011

If you check the store for skin purchases, you would find out that they are no longer available. The champion information is only showing you what skins the champions "own."

Also check this thread which is part of the sticky in this forum: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=123056

CrazyBolas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2011

Is there any way to trade for someone else's limited edition skin(s)? I would trade for them if I could.

xpsychedelico

07-03-2011

I think the only ones that can be "given" are those that come with promotional code, such as PAX Jax, Riot Singed and the like, where the skins are claimed via a promotional code at an event. So you give the code, basically.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-03-2011

Once you buy a skin, it is yours. There are no refunds, trades, trade-ins, etc.

CrazyBolas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
Once you buy a skin, it is yours. There are no refunds, trades, trade-ins, etc.
Bummer... so the ONLY way for me to get Urf the Manatee is to recruit 5000 friends... guess I better start on that...

Und3rSc0re

07-04-2011

Yeah i should have bought zombie ryze that halloween

Bam Stroker

Recruiter

08-29-2011

For serious? ****! I just bought some RP to get that Pumpkinhead skin. I didn't realise it was no longer available. I guess I should have read the fine print, but by the same token maybe Riot should put something other than "Locked" on limited edition skins when you preview it, like "Unavailable" to differentiate them from skins you can still purchase with RP.