Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Akali runes??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ybboT

01-05-2011

I started playing akali and dont know if energy runes are worth buying. Are they good?

Lancefighter

01-05-2011

akali doesnt really have energy problems at all - nowhere near like shen.

If anything, youll want ad reds, ap quints and blues(flat), with armor/dodge yellows

Magoula

01-05-2011

actually, you'll want one flat AD quint, which you can leverage immediately by purchasing a Doran's Blade as your first item. this will trigger your passive and give you lifesteal at the start of the match.

The rest I have 2 flat AP quints and AP/lvl glyphs to help scale your AP abilities, health/lvl seals for survivability, and MP reds to do more damage with your Q while you harass early on.

Lancefighter

01-05-2011

you dont need ad quints - masteries give you that.

dorans blade will do, yes.. but I like being able to start with an amp tome for more offensive early game