@phreak; This is why people hate you, you're a lazy opinionated sneaky ******

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BiggerFish

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankHunter678 View Post
Phreak said that her Ult applies on-hit effects, which it does.

Correct and incorrect at the same time: pantheon's shield only blocks auto attacks not physical damage abilities (otherwise things like ashe's volley and garens spin would proc it). Since it block's caitlyn's ult (and panths shield is the only shield that blocks damage, all others absorb or reduce damage) its a bug.
Parrrley and Mystic Shot are also blocked by panth shield. Its Single Target Phz damage that it blocks. So no garen / ashe because its AOE Spin2Win / Shotgun Arrows.

HogGunner

01-05-2011

Riot dont know how to balance heros..this is the fact.

Example:Garen they incrised his base judgement damage, instead of incrising his scaling ad ratio(for example 1.5)..that sucks!

(garen is my main, so i know about what im talking).

blazein1

01-05-2011

phreaks fault r us

Pure Phoenix

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBITWIZZLE View Post
you got sheen on Cait and you're mad at someone other than yourself?
Sheen combines into lichbane, making for some awesome PP and ulti damages IF it actually consumed the buff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBITWIZZLE View Post
You're a TOTAL moron if you think anything would come of this. Please videotape all the laughter from the judge.
It's an american company & american legal system. You think it's not an easy victory for me? Man you're delusionnal.

Murfle

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankHunter678 View Post
Not to mention her Ult counts as a normal attack so it can get dodged, blocked, and when it crits it negates the bonus from the ability itself.
This. I got ulti-blocked by pantheons passive today.

Ulti blocked.

by

a

PASSIVE?

(i was mad)

Cele

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Phoenix View Post
Sheen combines into lichbane, making for some awesome PP and ulti damages IF it actually consumed the buff.

It's an american company & american legal system. You think it's not an easy victory for me? Man you're delusionnal.
You do realize once you turn sheen into lichbane the bonus damage is based off of AP at that point right? So unless your stacking ap on cait lichbane is worthless.

Pure Phoenix

01-05-2011

And if you had lichbane and AP items, you'd have easily 600 AP.
Meaning your Q and ultis would hit harder than if you stacked AD.

Herp derp.

MittenMagick

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Quote:
I want a hotfix to resolve these bugs and make Caitlyn VIABLE before the next scheduled patch or i'm starting FRAUD proceedings against you (Since Phreak is in an officially recognised & responsible position) as WELL as a personal fraud suite against Phreak.
Ooh. The Fraud Suite. That's a bit too expensive for me. How about you show me the Libel Suite?

Quote:
so i figured by now that because i LIKE the projected play style and capability of Caitlyn, i'd buy her package and spend the rest of my $50 RP package on Nurse Akali etc.
Oh man, I'd do more than buy her package.
Oh, and don't tell anyone, but I think Caitlyn also bought her package... There's no way those things are real.

Warburton

01-05-2011

wow no offense but how didnt this get noticed on the test realm.