@phreak; This is why people hate you, you're a lazy opinionated sneaky ******

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TankHunter678

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverNever View Post
Just so you know sheen only works if the ability applies on hit effects. Just because it's a ad skill shot doesn't mean it applies sheen. And honestly I don't think her ult is meant to have sheen as much as it's meant to be dodged or crit.
Phreak said that her Ult applies on-hit effects, which it does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbeefcake View Post
4. Her ult being dodged has been confirmed as a bug however it being blocked (for example pantheons passive) is not a bug shields will block it except morganas as that only blacks magical damage and not any of caitlyns.

Correct and incorrect at the same time: pantheon's shield only blocks auto attacks not physical damage abilities (otherwise things like ashe's volley and garens spin would proc it). Since it block's caitlyn's ult (and panths shield is the only shield that blocks damage, all others absorb or reduce damage) its a bug.

Fredo in the cut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Purephoenix is a troll and he's trolling yet again.

FearlessBunny

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Phoenix View Post
Well PP and her ulti are physical attacks.
As it is, Caitlyn is practically UP so she needs sheen procs being consumed by PP and her ulti.
Parrley is physical and applies on hit effects

Can't be dodged, sheen works with it and it even works when blinded

Pure Phoenix

01-05-2011

Yeah, parrrrley and other physical abilities are generally applying on-hits and using shen.
They're also unable to be dodged, blocked or blinded through and GP / Mantheon are great examples of this.

I can see no reason for releasing such a buggy champion OTHER THAN Riot wanted to make SURE she was UP on release so people didn't "whinge" about a champ that was OP.

Got to admit, on the day Blanc was released, the WHOLE first page of the general forums was people whinging about Blanc. Her mana usage, her tower diving capability, her burst DPS combo, EVERYTHING.

Today, the first page has MAYBE 5 threads complaining about Caitlyn and her bugs or this-or-that skill being UP. I'd say Riot acheived their goal of not pissing off too many people, but still....

If i didn't know Riot was prone to buffing UP champs via hotfix, i'd be starting a lawsuite for a refund based on false advertising.

Get that inuendo Riot? I want a hotfix to resolve these bugs and make Caitlyn VIABLE before the next scheduled patch or i'm starting FRAUD proceedings against you (Since Phreak is in an officially recognised & responsible position) as WELL as a personal fraud suite against Phreak.

If you don't like that, stiff ****. Do your job PROPERLY next time and beta test a champ PROPERLY before releasing them. This whole "1 champ every 2 weeks" habit si starting to get rediculously bad for business for you.

Case in point, this is the only time i've spent RP. I've been playing day-in and day-out probably averaging 10 games a day (with many 25 minute surrenders) so i figured by now that because i LIKE the projected play style and capability of Caitlyn, i'd buy her package and spend the rest of my $50 RP package on Nurse Akali etc.

At this point in time, my entire reason for paying you $50 USD is based on FRAUD. Fix it.

Zulishmidu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

I am 100% sure Parrrley is blocked by Pantheon's shield.

Pure Phoenix

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darken Asher View Post
I am 100% sure Parrrley is blocked by Pantheon's shield.
I main Mantheon, i am also 100% sure. There are odd occasions where maybe 0.1 of a second before parley hits a cannon minion also shoots me and removes the shield, allowing parrrrley to hit me. But it's a rare occurance.

Galeshi1

01-05-2011

Any physical attack that can apply an on-hit effect, IE Plank's Parrley, MF's Double Shot, etc. Can be blocked. It blocks any form of physical damage over 40 (which now increases a bit over the course of a game, to prevent late-game cannon minion's from destroying Panth's shield).

I've tested her jumps myself around before taking her around. She isn't meant to jump wide gaps, only the small ones like shown in a video. I believe it's the exact range of nid's pounce, she can move.

Tasseled Loafers

01-05-2011

It's okay Phreak, I don't hate you.

OBITWIZZLE

01-05-2011

you got sheen on Cait and you're mad at someone other than yourself?

OBITWIZZLE

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure Phoenix View Post

If i didn't know Riot was prone to buffing UP champs via hotfix, i'd be starting a lawsuite for a refund based on false advertising.

Get that inuendo Riot? I want a hotfix to resolve these bugs and make Caitlyn VIABLE before the next scheduled patch or i'm starting FRAUD proceedings against you (Since Phreak is in an officially recognised & responsible position) as WELL as a personal fraud suite against Phreak.

You're a TOTAL moron if you think anything would come of this. Please videotape all the laughter from the judge.