[SUGGESTION] Dedicated Pot Slot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dolittle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2010

Hey Riot Staff.

First and foremost, I just wanted to say thanks for creating an awesome game. And great job on getting the bugs fixed. I've noticed that down time has become almost non-existent.

I just wanted to throw a couple of suggestions your way. First, in end game when you have purchased your gear, you have no way of buying any kind of potion. It'd be awesome if we could have an extra slot that only a pot can fill. That way end game feels some love too. (That might be intentional, but I thought I would throw that out there)

Also, not sure if it falls under this category or not, but it'd be nice if when we moused over items and abilities we could see an actual countdown of the cooldown. Having to guesstimate based on where the dial is a little frustrating at times.

Anyway guys, thanks again for the great game, and keep up the great work! =D

-Dolittle

Malachi Stone

01-06-2010

Seconded. I don't think you should have to sell an item to buy elixirs mid or late game.

TheGreatPikachu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2010

agreed with this idea. I personally like to ward the map with my excess money in LoL because it cant be used for anything else. but that means im always playing a 5 item game. Wards are strategical to a game and can be extremely useful against gank protection. I don't think we should be one item less just because of that.

WhitemageofDOOM

01-07-2010

My question to this is always the same.

When do you ever have six items?

Polygon

01-07-2010

Phil Stone
Deathfiregrasp
Boots
Nashors Tooth
Warmogs
Guardian Angel

I have enough money to run this in many of my games. I also have enough money to keep me in Oracle's, but I have to sell my boots every time, making the price effectively 1400-sale price of boots.

Not everyone is a carry needing items costing 4k each.

Exantius

01-07-2010

There are also times where you're in the middle of building an item.

Say I'm in that 1100 gold wait for Warmogs. This means in my inventory I have boots, 2 other items, Giant's Belt, Regrowth Pendant, Ruby Crystal. Granted, selling a 500 gold item and rebuying it isn't that huge of a loss, but the concept just feels wrong.