How to fix Caitlyn's ult

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Starke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Make it ignore armor.

/Thread

(On a side note, 4 traps instead of 2 wouldn't hurt)

Jax Payne

01-05-2011

make her range increase as her level increases so she becomes a more experienced sniper

make her trap invisible, i mean really what hunter leaves traps in view?

give her more AD scaling on her Q

More range on ult

AO Alt

01-05-2011

Remove the channel so it's actually useful in fights, and at the same time make her a lot more fun to play and a lot less stale.

Starke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

That would be great, I seriously don't see why the hell teemo's shrooms are stealthy (rofl, stealth shrooms) but Nidalee/Caitlyn traps ain't rofl, makes no sense.

Plus for a sniper, she has a little slow range, and a sniper bullet that stops at 1 target, that's just lol, they need to make it global like ezreal's ult, focus in one person, follow her, and follow a straight line after it.

TehRizzle

01-05-2011

IMO, they should reduce the cooldown on Q by 1 second at max rank, and buff its damage a little.

The ultimate is a bad ultimate, its too easy to block, does too little damage, and is unusuable in teamfights. Riot should make it deal an absurb amount of damage if they plan on keeping the Interception.

xzarion

01-05-2011

Ult ignoring armor sounds hot. I'd like it to have a faster projectile too.

Free Elo

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehRizzle View Post
IMO, they should reduce the cooldown on Q by 1 second at max rank, and buff its damage a little.

The ultimate is a bad ultimate, its too easy to block, does too little damage, and is unusuable in teamfights. Riot should make it deal an absurb amount of damage if they plan on keeping the Interception.
Thats anti-fun for noobs. Because nobody is going to want to take the hit. Which is why LoL has a hard time with new fun ideas like this. I say screw the noobs and tell them l2play

Mhm916

01-05-2011

Makes sense. Because I was under the idea that they said she deals "MASSIVE" single target damage. So far, I've yet seen anything close to massive from her. Not even her boobs.

Nomnix

01-05-2011

The problem is she deals nothing but Physical unless of course you want to build AP rendering yourself useless. So the fact that she deals nothing but physical makes it near impossible late to game to do damage unless they are:
A. Squishy
B. Terrible Tank