Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Damage Dealing Champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ikeblade

01-05-2011

I usually play support/utility and end up being the REASON somebody dies, but not the one who is able to kill them. With the release of Caitlyn, though she feels a bit underwhelming, I'd like to get into some more damage heavy champs.

Who should I be looking at? For the most part I'd like to stay away from melee like Warwick or Master Yi.
Ashe? I know people say she is easy but I have a hard time predicting her arrow shots.
Tristana?
Miss Fortune?
Lux? I've seen her hit pretty hard.
Someone else?

Jax Payne

01-05-2011

not Catilyn

ikeblade

01-05-2011

Quote:
Jax Payne:
not Catilyn

I figured.

Forevabronze

01-05-2011

Trist 700 range at lvl 18 AMAZING farming tool Soild escape a ult that could save u Or u r friends from death nice attack speed boost
really she is decent ranged carry

Eddy01741

01-05-2011

Ashe isn't as easy as MF.

People only say Ashe is easy because she's the tutorial champion. In reality, good usage of hawkshot and ECA, along with choosing the right target to become perma slowed by your frost shot can make or break teams.

MF is far easier.

Anyways, damage dealers? Eh... well, all the ones you named do do sizable damage. Pretty much any non-tank/support can do sizable damage.

Sofy

01-05-2011

trist / ashe / corki

QRNZzerS75foYCRT

01-05-2011

Soraka.

ikeblade

01-05-2011

Okay, what if I were to consider melee champs?

Minishmaster

01-05-2011

Kennen was the easiest carry for me to get into from tanking and supporting. His stuns make him good for saves and with his E-R you can initiate and still cause damage. I dunno about anyone else, though. I got used to dps carries and melee dps by making alts.