Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A semi-neat idea for a Lore thing, I think.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProfessorStein

01-05-2011

Okay so as we all know, recently some champions have been getting lore-centric skins. Now I personally really like this. So I was thinking of a step further.

What if a champion was internally designed with two models/huge skin reworks. I know it's a lot of work, but... Have them be extremely lore heavy, involved in a plot in release. How about if after a lore thing, they swapped sides. So say, a Demacian defected to Noxus. See where this is headed?

Do you guys think it'd be cool if their main skin then became the second model, swapping from say a Demacia colored base model to a Noxian model/color-set. Of course the original skin would have to be released and given to everyone, so I think this might not work business-wise. Buuuut... I think it's worth getting some input on.

Also new voice-work, obviously.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProfessorStein

01-05-2011

bump