Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just Had An Amazing Experience...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SSTrippy

01-05-2011

I'm still new to ranked, so can't say much.. But. Here's what happened in my last game.

- Was having a perfect game, 3/2/18- with Shen.

Then comes trolls..

12/10 Panth. - Got the Swain fed. - Ironically, he had Awesome timing ults.

8/8 Ashe - Squishy as heck. I told her to buy survivablity, what did she get? Negatron Cloak. / I'm like.. Wow, really? No Hp at all? Even a Frozen Mallet would be more worth it. - even though she has frost arrow.. The Hp is worth moreso. / She fed the Trynd, who I kept trying to taunt him off her so my thornmail would proc, but.. *sigh* Only so much I can do. - How's it possible to be bad.. With Ashe? I mean really. *Autoattack, Win."

9/3 Leblanc - I didn't mind her at all, i'd taunt the enemies she'd burst them down. - I love this champ really. Once I got to know her.

3/8 Garen. - Oh *** Another troll, I thought. Sure enough. It was. - A quote from him. Guys, I was tanking them.. Where were you? I'm like.. Um.. *points to my assists.* I am tanking, Not you. Dear Garen, you're a Soak.

We had the enemy team dead to rights, their T3 tower was in our sights from top/mid -

And it was just.. really herp derp after. I'm basically begging people now to get me to start playing carries. Or something, being a tank.. Sucks. It's stressful as hell.