cd boots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bomberfox

01-05-2011

conspicuously absent in game... anyone mind filling me in??

MalHeartsNutmeg

01-05-2011

Absent as in you can't find them? Because you have to actively go into the movement menu, they don't show up if you just click your boots 1 in your inventory.

If you mean noones using them, in that case I'll say I found them useful on Lux and Udyr.

Shaella

01-05-2011

I found em
They're pretty awesome.

bomberfox

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalHeartsNutmeg View Post
Absent as in you can't find them? Because you have to actively go into the movement menu, they don't show up if you just click your boots 1 in your inventory.

If you mean noones using them, in that case I'll say I found them useful on Lux and Udyr.
I meant I couldn't find them O.o hahah yeah that's all I did was click on my normal boots... thanks for letting me know

TallenMF

01-05-2011

Considering Fiddle's passive magic penetration, I realized it was actually more effective to be able to fear + drain in a faster amount of time. If the enemy has a lot of MR, I just get Void Staff.

I love these new boots.

lovely bunny

01-05-2011

Still not sure who I'd ever use them on. If attack speed or magic pen arn't needed, why would I not just go with swiftness or mercs?

Unless I am using my spells right on cooldowns I am failing to see how they are a better choice.

Z is for Zombie

01-05-2011

one word...

fiddle

Z is for Zombie

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallenMF View Post
Considering Fiddle's passive magic penetration, I realized it was actually more effective to be able to fear + drain in a faster amount of time. If the enemy has a lot of MR, I just get Void Staff.

I love these new boots.
exactly what i just did 16/4/8 of exactly... except abyssal scepter instead of void staff due to their magic dmg... but... drain comes off cd before its completely channeled...
sad tryndameres out there...

Least

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

seems decent on xin zhao to me.

Tyhan

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallenMF View Post

I love these new boots.
But, sorc boots, haunting guise, abyssal scepter, and mpen runes = true damaging those ranged carries with banshee's veils!