5 deathcap = 1007 ap

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zGarchomp

01-05-2011

None of you guys can seriously take this as a real build.

Tyhan

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by edenechoes View Post
It also gives you how much MR, AR and HP?
Armor resist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zGarchomp View Post
None of you guys can seriously take this as a real build.
Yeah, deathcap + 4 rylai's is far better and that's just ludicrous.

Eddy01741

01-05-2011

2 Rylais, Abyssal, Zhonyas, and Cap.

Pretty **** tanky without even taking into account Vlad's passive (+1000 HP, +57 magic resist, +50 armor, zhonya's active), and pretty **** strong on ability power (630 AP before Vlad's passive).

While stacking deathcaps will clearly get you more AP, Vlad actually doesn't scale all that well with AP (ratios of .6, .7, and .45 on abilities).

Angelgrave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodchow View Post
try that on vlad, it nice
try doing that on rank or even normal games and not on practice mode

Arkayna

01-05-2011

._. archangels, roa, deathcap, hourglass, 20 stack soulsteal, some ap runes, sorc boots = anivia with 1047 ap.... LOL

Teraxe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy01741 View Post
2 Rylais, Abyssal, Zhonyas, and Cap.

Pretty **** tanky without even taking into account Vlad's passive (+1000 HP, +57 magic resist, +50 armor, zhonya's active), and pretty **** strong on ability power (630 AP before Vlad's passive).

While stacking deathcaps will clearly get you more AP, Vlad actually doesn't scale all that well with AP (ratios of .6, .7, and .45 on abilities).
why get 2 rylai's doesnt RoA do more?

Servantofthe99

01-05-2011

you are aware the that the deathcaps' passive doesn't stack right? plus the sheer amount of gold thats costs....and you've got no boots and vlad is pretty dang slow. oh and mejais with stacks gives you 180ap+15% cdr. and rylais is 102ap and a lot of extra health...wow op you just suck at builds...and i don't say that too often at all

One True Deity

01-05-2011

warmogs, voidstaff, deathcap, sorce shoes, rylais, will of the ancients, + baron i was lifestealing like.. 650-700? 4.7k hp.. not in that order but still. tides of blood didnt hurt me if i hit more than 3 ppl, lol it healed me.

SunfireStack

01-05-2011

Deathcap
New Zhonyas
Void Staff
Abyssal
Sorc Shoes
Rylais

CBF doing the math as it takes longer for Vlad, but you are now much more tanky and still hit ridiculously hard.