Riot, I love the new champ!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NecroMage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

I haven't gotten to play her yet, but wow some of them on my team have been incredible! The damage output, the skilled use of her minor crowd control abilties and successful implementations of "Dat Ult" have been phenominal.

And the fact she's a freaky half snake gorgon thing? Such a badass concept. Well done!

Shaella

01-05-2011

3 weeks late

Greas3

01-05-2011

"Shh.. quiet now, the trolls are doing a territorial display of aggression and mockery.. The larger troll appears to be attempting to move into the smaller trolls space.. Croiky this should be a show"

NecroMage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greas3 View Post
"Shh.. quiet now, the trolls are doing a territorial display of aggression and mockery.. The larger troll appears to be attempting to move into the smaller trolls space.. Croiky this should be a show"
For clarification, which troll am I? I'd generally think I'm the larger troll but this is very clearly my space.

It makes my finker go awl fuzzy and sparky it duz. :|

MetalHev

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroMage View Post
For clarification, which troll am I? I'd generally think I'm the larger troll but this is very clearly my space.

It makes my finker go awl fuzzy and sparky it duz. :|
You're the tiny troll and Shaella is the gargantuan troll.