Sivir, The path of the master.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IICrows ZeroII

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talking Socks View Post
< 1200 Elo
Read the whole post before commenting.

Tyhan

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felathar View Post
I'm not arrogant. After winning 56 games in a row with sivir I think I can finally say I master her. You think im bad because of my build. Then go and play and prove me wrong. Every player has his own way to play. Maybe for you my way is not correct. Like I said before. Check your profile and see what you can improve. I'm still learning a lot and you should do the same.

By the way. /banlist add Tyhan.
I from the start said I wasn't a good player, I'm pointing out that your claims to have mastered Sivir are blatantly incorrect. One reason? You said your MBR+Starks+Mallet build is meant to counter tanks. You do nothing to tanks with that kind of build. Bloodthirster+Last Whisper+Frozen Mallet will work ten times better. I've played a ton with Sivir, and I'm not going to be stupid like you and say I have an 85% winrate with her (Again, have you looked at the math?) when it's really like 60% in normal.

IICrows ZeroII

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyhan View Post
I from the start said I wasn't a good player, I'm pointing out that your claims to have mastered Sivir are blatantly incorrect. One reason? You said your MBR+Starks+Mallet build is meant to counter tanks. You do nothing to tanks with that kind of build. Bloodthirster+Last Whisper+Frozen Mallet will work ten times better. I've played a ton with Sivir, and I'm not going to be stupid like you and say I have an 85% winrate with her (Again, have you looked at the math?) when it's really like 60% in normal.
/Banlist add Tyhan.

Phreak Avenue

01-05-2011

i wana play a game with u dude. I like pros

IICrows ZeroII

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreak Avenue View Post
i wana play a game with u dude. I like pros
XD either ur trolling or not. I'm far from pro. I wish I could get payed for playing LoL but i dont. Add me if you want. I would be glad to play with you.

Phreak Avenue

01-05-2011

Quote:
XD either ur trolling or not. I'm far from pro. I wish I could get payed for playing LoL but i dont. Add me if you want. I would be glad to play with you.
i mean pro with certain champs. yeah ill add u on my main account

JonnyThinkChamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Quote:

Balls to your sivir score. You're the only Caitlyn i've seen kill someone yet! The rest of the Cait players are trash in a bucket.

IICrows ZeroII

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyThinkChamp View Post
Balls to your sivir score. You're the only Caitlyn i've seen kill someone yet! The rest of the Cait players are trash in a bucket.
Yea I know. But Cat is kinda hard. I still dont get her. She's super strong early game. Even against teemo 1 vs 1 mid. Mid game is lame. Her ultimate is weak. Late game is a beast if you have a good tank or a good CC champ in ur team (veigar <3)

IICrows ZeroII

01-05-2011

Thx everyone for posting. I really enjoyed this. Now I'm gonna play HoN for a while. THX A LOT!