Sivir, The path of the master.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mhm916

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyhan View Post
I'm low elo. You're lower elo. You're a baddie
Actually if you wondered, many of us don't even play ranked games anymore because of the extra, EXTRA rage that goes on in there. Some of us plays this game not to compete, if you aren't like those people, it doesn't make you better than them just because you play to compete.

Just gotta throw that out there

IICrows ZeroII

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zGarchomp View Post
I'm more impressed by your caitlyn scores.
I wish I could save replays. I've had some hard core moments with sivir. I scored 1 penta and 2 quadra kills in a game. That is my biggest achievement with her. Cat has some serious Issues. Maybe you might wanna support this post.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=430613

fuzzion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Next time please link your win and lost at the champion score after a game

CleanSloth

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felathar View Post
After one year of playing Sivir, I can finally say master her. Today I had the most difficult match with Sivir. I was able to carry a team even when we were losing 4-28 at minute 18. I can't tell you how much joy I have for being at least a veteran player with a champion. My respect to all of those followers of the path of the master. Keep learning every day. May the flame of battle forge your destiny.

Felathar
You are also proof that Caitlyn is not a bad champ. She's pretty good, people just assume that she's bad since they can't master her within 24hours.

IICrows ZeroII

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhm916 View Post
Actually if you wondered, many of us don't even play ranked games anymore because of the extra, EXTRA rage that goes on in there. Some of us plays this game not to compete, if you aren't like those people, it doesn't make you better than them just because you play to compete.

Diamond truth. I would really like to compete. I think I could be a pro with a good team. But without a team is imposible.

IICrows ZeroII

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzion View Post
Next time please link your win and lost at the champion score after a game
I'm sorry my launcher bugged (happens all the time). I think I can get it in LoLbase. I have to check it.

Koukami

01-05-2011

Quote:
I'm low elo. You're lower elo. You're a baddie, you haven't mastered her. Get over it. If all you have over 800 wins with Sivir and an 85% winrate with her, your winrate with other champions must be garbage since that'ld make you 600-1200 win-loss with them. Your builds are ****, there's nothing good to them. If the tanks you play with stack HP and madred's bloodrazor hurts them, good job. You're playing with bad players who don't know what a negatron cloak is. I counterbuild, you have set builds that are both ineffective.
ITT: People don't realize that ranked Elo is not relative to normal/actual Elo.

Tyhan

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mhm916 View Post

There's this thing called normal elo too, and his just happens to be incredibly low.

IICrows ZeroII

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koukami View Post
ITT: People don't realize that ranked Elo is not relative to normal/actual Elo.
True. Normal ELO is way to easy if you ask me. Sometimes not allways I get paired agaist lvl 20-25 players. Some of them are really good new players or smurfs.

Dagna

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Quote:
There's this thing called normal elo too, and his just happens to be incredibly low.
I'm sorry, how do you know his normal Elo?