Sivir, The path of the master.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gooze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

I would master her too.

IICrows ZeroII

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by YesIKnow View Post
Wouldn't micro damage include LW, because of the fact that even if tanks get hp they also have high MR/Armor and Last whisper would be good with madres?

On topic: Congrats i main sivir too dont play her as much though. Nice job
Mmm I've seen a constant now a days LW is a great item against tanks with Lots of HP like , Blitz (He tanks with his mana pool), Rammus and Chogath. Most of the better tanks in the game has no mana. i.e Shen, Garen (semi tank carry). I've tried LW on sivir and its incredibly good against Mages. I wish Riot could buff the mana you steal with it.

FishPasta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

Uh, Last Whisper as in the 40% armour pen item, not Wit's End, the 42 mana-stealing item.

IICrows ZeroII

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyhan View Post
You have far from mastered her. Bloodthirster + Lastwhisper Sivir is better against tanks and squishies than either of your builds.

http://www.lolbase.net/matches/view/US67609452
http://www.lolbase.net/matches/view/US63975976

I could find more, but these really don't mean anything. Warmog's + Atma's Sivir is the way to go in solo queue when your team doesn't have people like Shen and Janna on it. Though one of those was premade, and I just autoattacked towers while tanking them because we ended up against our friend's classmates from college that we play with occasionally. Because lolSivirisop.
I think you don't get the point of the post. I dont build according to anything. I dont care about stats or effectiveness. I addapt. It took me a long time to learn how to carry with sivir. How to dominate a lane with her. Yes there are some items that give you extra power but... Power without brain is nothing. Let me tell you that I have more than 800 wins only with Sivir. I have a (+)85% W:L ratio with Sivir in a 1000 games basis. I think I've master her.

IICrows ZeroII

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooze View Post
I would master her too.
Good luck, It's a fun path to travel.

Tyhan

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felathar View Post
I think you don't get the point of the post. I dont build according to anything. I dont care about stats or effectiveness. I addapt. It took me a long time to learn how to carry with sivir. How to dominate a lane with her. Yes there are some items that give you extra power but... Power without brain is nothing. Let me tell you that I have more than 800 wins only with Sivir. I have a 85% W:L ratio with Sivir in a 1000 games basis. I think I've master her.
I'm low elo. You're lower elo. You're a baddie, you haven't mastered her. Get over it. If all you have over 800 wins with Sivir and an 85% winrate with her, your winrate with other champions must be garbage since that'ld make you 600-1200 win-loss with them. Your builds are ****, there's nothing good to them. If the tanks you play with stack HP and madred's bloodrazor hurts them, good job. You're playing with bad players who don't know what a negatron cloak is. I counterbuild, you have set builds that are both ineffective.

Flux Aureo

01-05-2011

+1, Sensei.

IICrows ZeroII

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyhan View Post
I'm low elo. You're lower elo. You're a baddie, you haven't mastered her. Get over it. If all you have over 800 wins with Sivir and an 85% winrate with her, your winrate with other champions must be garbage since that'ld make you 600-1200 win-loss with them. Your builds are ****, there's nothing good to them. If the tanks you play with stack HP and madred's bloodrazor hurts them, good job. You're playing with bad players who don't know what a negatron cloak is. I counterbuild, you have set builds that are both ineffective.
I'm low ELO cause I quit on Ranked a while ago. I was away for 2 weeks when Ranked games were implemented. Thus I never played ranked after trying for 3 weeks of solo Qing. Some of my friends are in High ELO ( 1700-1800) I could be with them but sadly they already have teams. Let me tell you something. In ranked if you dont have a team is not worth playing. I dont understand why you are mad at me. If I say something to annoy you Im sorry,

Mhm916

01-05-2011

This thread is about "Cait is a pro champion" in disguise.

zGarchomp

01-05-2011

I'm more impressed by your caitlyn scores.

Also his build is perfectly fine, it's not supertopelo efficient but it's fine. Nothing to get your panties up in a bunch.