Sivir, The path of the master.

12345 ... 6
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IICrows ZeroII

01-05-2011

After one year of playing Sivir, I can finally say master her. Today I had the most difficult match with Sivir. I was able to carry a team even when we were losing 4-28 at minute 18. I can't tell you how much joy I have for being at least a veteran player with a champion. My respect to all of those followers of the path of the master. Keep learning every day. May the flame of battle forge your destiny.

Felathar

QRNZzerS75foYCRT

01-05-2011

Mundo is master of all.
Get on Mundo's level.

Xertiv

01-05-2011

Good job.

But I'm a little sad there are no BTs in your build.

IICrows ZeroII

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xertiv View Post
Good job.

But I'm a little sad there are no BTs in your build.
There are several builds for sivir. Micro damage and Macro damage. Depending on how many tanks the enemy has. Micro damage Sivir is ment to counter tanks and destroy them with their own HP. Macro damage Sivir is to counter and kill effectively low Armor and MR champions. (Teemo. Fiddle, Irelia, Ashe, MF etc.)

IICrows ZeroII

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felathar View Post
There are several builds for sivir. Micro damage and Macro damage. Depending on how many tanks the enemy has. Micro damage Sivir is ment to counter tanks and destroy them with their own HP. Macro damage Sivir is to counter and kill effectively low Armor and MR champions. (Teemo. Fiddle, Irelia, Ashe, MF etc.)
Micro Damage= Madreds, Manamune, Starks.

Macro= Bloodthirster, Infinity edge, Black Cleaver, Banshe Veil.

I forgot to explain the micro/macro theory :P

lorbfan

01-05-2011

I like to stack thirsters on her for great lulz but I see where you are coming from and you're results speak for themselves. Opinion on caitlyn?

Phoenix7786

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-05-2011

GG dude. Always great to see an example of where a team can rally, with or without one person's significant contribution.

YesIKnow

01-05-2011

Wouldn't micro damage include LW, because of the fact that even if tanks get hp they also have high MR/Armor and Last whisper would be good with madres?

On topic: Congrats i main sivir too dont play her as much though. Nice job

IICrows ZeroII

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorbfan View Post
I like to stack thirsters on her for great lulz but I see where you are coming from and you're results speak for themselves. Opinion on caitlyn?
She's great. Her ult is kinda bad. Her range is the strong point. Stay in the back. Try to stick to the player with more CC in the team. GET BANSHEE allways.

Tyhan

01-05-2011

You have far from mastered her. Bloodthirster + Lastwhisper Sivir is better against tanks and squishies than either of your builds.

http://www.lolbase.net/matches/view/US67609452
http://www.lolbase.net/matches/view/US63975976

I could find more, but these really don't mean anything. Warmog's + Atma's Sivir is the way to go in solo queue when your team doesn't have people like Shen and Janna on it. Though one of those was premade, and I just autoattacked towers while tanking them because we ended up against our friend's classmates from college that we play with occasionally. Because lolSivirisop.

12345 ... 6