Hardest champ to play?

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cele

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malfuriun View Post
Veiger. He takes precision and timing and has no escape ability unless you take flash
Ya bro I think riot should give him like a big aoe stun or something so he will actually have an escape ability. Maybe make it into a circle or something random like that.

NessOnett

01-04-2011

lol @ sheep saying Anivia is "hard to play." When in fact she is one of the easiest champs to pick up, and if you have a fraction of a brain you can do fine with her. And if you can't, it's a failing of you as a player.

Real hardest character to play...probably Karthus. main form of damage is a tiny hitting delayed "skill-shot." Needs to be in perfect position to fight well. Has a wall that is a lot more difficult to use properly than Anivias. No natural "escape mechanisms." Granted his "R" doesn't need to be aimed, but that really shouldn't be the defining factor of Karthus...it's all about the lay waste.

Darkwolfer2002

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cele View Post
Ya bro I think riot should give him like a big aoe stun or something so he will actually have an escape ability. Maybe make it into a circle or something random like that.
I'm not a fan of his stun personally. It seems UP. I know it is a mass (only if people touch the edge). Plus and not saying I'm a good Veiger player because I'm not but it never seems to help me get away.

Hydrochoerus

01-04-2011

shen

Hydrochoerus

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cele View Post
rofl i cant stop laughing

Cele

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

01-04-2011

Quote:
I'm not a fan of his stun personally. It seems UP. I know it is a mass (only if people touch the edge). Plus and not saying I'm a good Veiger player because I'm not but it never seems to help me get away.
The point is, is that viegar has an escape that is much better than a lot of casters' escapes.

Immafeedyou

01-04-2011

anivia may be a little "difficult" early game, but once she hits 6 she is just: LOL 1 tick of R + E. Easy mode

Hydrochoerus

01-04-2011

Quote:
so your saying your a bad veigar player

Mellow X

01-04-2011

Ezreal would probably be my top choice for hardest to play.
Actually LANDING your E takes so much more skill than knowing how to wall with Anivia.

Top 3 for me, personally would be something like...
Well.. looking through the champ list almost all of them are pretty easy.
Things like extremely squishy, and covertly squishy (aka seems not squish but is)
Also, things like mixed or confused damage outputs (Characters SIMILAR to mundo, where you have a ranged nuke but are an AD carry but all your damage comes from your AoE on W.)

Confused damage output is what makes a character challenging to me. If I can't figure out what skill I should be using (aka my rotation RQWE, RWEQ, etc) then the champ is a lot harder to me.

CuteFluffyBunny

01-04-2011

Urgot
Karthus
Jax

1234567 ... 10