Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Hardest champ to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cele

Recruiter

01-04-2011

Quote:
Malfuriun:
Veiger. He takes precision and timing and has no escape ability unless you take flash


Ya bro I think riot should give him like a big aoe stun or something so he will actually have an escape ability. Maybe make it into a circle or something random like that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NessOnett

Senior Member

01-04-2011

lol @ sheep saying Anivia is "hard to play." When in fact she is one of the easiest champs to pick up, and if you have a fraction of a brain you can do fine with her. And if you can't, it's a failing of you as a player.

Real hardest character to play...probably Karthus. main form of damage is a tiny hitting delayed "skill-shot." Needs to be in perfect position to fight well. Has a wall that is a lot more difficult to use properly than Anivias. No natural "escape mechanisms." Granted his "R" doesn't need to be aimed, but that really shouldn't be the defining factor of Karthus...it's all about the lay waste.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkwolfer2002

Senior Member

01-04-2011

Quote:
Cele:
Ya bro I think riot should give him like a big aoe stun or something so he will actually have an escape ability. Maybe make it into a circle or something random like that.


I'm not a fan of his stun personally. It seems UP. I know it is a mass (only if people touch the edge). Plus and not saying I'm a good Veiger player because I'm not but it never seems to help me get away.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hydrochoerus

Senior Member

01-04-2011

shen


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hydrochoerus

Senior Member

01-04-2011

Quote:
Cele:
Ya bro I think riot should give him like a big aoe stun or something so he will actually have an escape ability. Maybe make it into a circle or something random like that.


rofl i cant stop laughing


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cele

Recruiter

01-04-2011

Quote:
Malfuriun:
I'm not a fan of his stun personally. It seems UP. I know it is a mass (only if people touch the edge). Plus and not saying I'm a good Veiger player because I'm not but it never seems to help me get away.


The point is, is that viegar has an escape that is much better than a lot of casters' escapes.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Immafeedyou

Senior Member

01-04-2011

anivia may be a little "difficult" early game, but once she hits 6 she is just: LOL 1 tick of R + E. Easy mode


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hydrochoerus

Senior Member

01-04-2011

Quote:
Malfuriun:
I'm not a fan of his stun personally. It seems UP. I know it is a mass (only if people touch the edge). Plus and not saying I'm a good Veiger player because I'm not but it never seems to help me get away.


so your saying your a bad veigar player


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mellow X

Senior Member

01-04-2011

Ezreal would probably be my top choice for hardest to play.
Actually LANDING your E takes so much more skill than knowing how to wall with Anivia.

Top 3 for me, personally would be something like...
Well.. looking through the champ list almost all of them are pretty easy.
Things like extremely squishy, and covertly squishy (aka seems not squish but is)
Also, things like mixed or confused damage outputs (Characters SIMILAR to mundo, where you have a ranged nuke but are an AD carry but all your damage comes from your AoE on W.)

Confused damage output is what makes a character challenging to me. If I can't figure out what skill I should be using (aka my rotation RQWE, RWEQ, etc) then the champ is a lot harder to me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CuteFluffyBunny

Senior Member

01-04-2011

Urgot
Karthus
Jax