Hardest champ to play?

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JonneyMarket

01-04-2011

Ezreal or Anivia.

Analu

01-04-2011

I'd vote Nidalee. She has seven cooldowns, a long-range skillshot, and abilities that care about the direction you're facing.

CrazyBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

Nidalee
Cardmaster
Alistar
Shaco
Leblanc

Darkwolfer2002

01-04-2011

Veiger. He takes precision and timing and has no escape ability unless you take flash

Schelle89

01-04-2011

top3

i would say Corki, Anivia, Nidalee (in that order)

Acias

01-04-2011

Alistar, Heimer?

Heimer never has enough mana, his turrets get killed quite easy, he can't really focus his rockets and his bomb is not that easy to land. His Ultimate is just a slow which he has with Relais on his rockets and bomb.

lazeh

01-04-2011

Nidalee, Veigar, possibly Corki. Using Lux and Anivia to their full potential is incredibly difficult as well.

Eddy01741

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElGuapo View Post
Vlad definitely. Takes so much skill. No wonder he is 6300.
Yeah bro, same with caitlyn and MF. So much skill to play, so hard to lane well with, no wonder they're 6300 IP.

Vilain Garnement

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

TEEMO
URGOT

nuff said

Cele

Recruiter

01-04-2011

'I'm gonna vote for my main in this thread because I think I am skilled'

jk, I "mained" nid for the longest time, she definatly has a higher skill cap than most champs. This question is so subjective though. Hardest champ to play because they are up or hardest champ to successfully master? Stating the obvious here, but all champions have different play-styles and different players will find different champions easier to make effective in a match.

Kassadin for instance is not easy to learn for some people and he has extremely rewarding results for great play. Same goes for anivia

tl:dr you should rephrase your question because all you are going to get is a bunch of kids in here naming off champions they play and have probably done well with.

123456 ... 10