Hardest champ to play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iAnc SweetDreaM

01-05-2011

But for my opinion, I would say Nunu can be quite challenging in a game of skilled players as they will almost always focus on cancelling your ult, which is essential to your usefullness as Nunu. Properly landing Nunu's ults will change the game, but they are quite hard to land sometimes, especially vs targettable CC.

Another hero I would say that can be tough is Twisted Fate; I have seen sooooooo many bad players trying to play him... It takes good map awareness to time his ults properly and everything in General about TF involves timing and a big ranged surprisingly small hit box (x3) of his card toss.

Thirdly, hmmm, I would have to say Nidalee... She just has too many skills that the user has to be aware of, plus a big skillshot plus the fact you need to REALLY watch your positioning as alot of your abilities effectiveness rely on good positioning in fights.

And I would say the biggest joke(easiest) of a champ, that IMHO should be removed from this game, is ****ing Vladimir... That hero is so stupid, in the right hands he really makes this game anti-fun. NONSTOP heals + good early dmg effectively zones most heroes out of the solo lane, ****in ghey.

Gibbilo

01-05-2011

vlad is very hard to play.

iAnc SweetDreaM

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbilo View Post
vlad is very hard to play.

Mmmhmmm...

KakeW

01-05-2011

Udyr
Mundo
Nidalee
Ashe

Those 4, I find them worthy.