Why a Downer every game?

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

noobpwnerer

Junior Member

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by me2893 View Post
-_- Ret@rd isn't good enough for people anymore. They have to move on to down syndrome. I consider your whole post invalid for unproven accusations and misuse of language.
Play the game maybe that'll give you all the proof you need.

(Solo queue or with one or two friends).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schelle89

Member

01-04-2011

i 2nd the first post


the game gets more and more unplayable in solo queue
at first lvl30 ppls startet to suck at playing...but now they fail at understanding the game in general
and not only the feeders, also half-decent players start talking ****, that u want to punch them via TCP

for example ppl who call a 1v1 against a supporter because they got killed by one in a teamfight
or ppl blaming single char nukers that they do no dmg in that debriefing grid when those whiner ppl playing a heavy aoe caster
or ppl running around in the enemy terrain when all 5 are UP and MIA, then die and repeat over and over again


only thing u can do is too find ppl with brains and balls and only play premade


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

me2893

Senior Member

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobpwnerer View Post
Play the game maybe that'll give you all the proof you need.

(Solo queue or with one or two friends).
I do play solo q. There are people who obviously have no clue what they're doing. You deserve no respect for using different forms of developmentally disabled as an insult though. Your just degrading a percent of the population for no good reason.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Schelle89

Member

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by me2893 View Post
I do play solo q. There are people who obviously have no clue what they're doing. You deserve no respect for using different forms of developmentally disabled as an insult though. Your just degrading a percent of the population for no good reason.

but can you explain, why ppl who did at least 300 games (dont know exactly how much you need for level 30, but its somethink like this) still play like a LvL5 player
i just dont get it
if you play 300 matches you somehow get a feeling for this game
you got pwnd lategame because u ran alone in their jungle, and all that painful stuff u learn
and still ppl do the same newb**** although they have so many matches played

there are so many other examples

maybe the ppl do not want to think and just click around - totally random


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

noobpwnerer

Junior Member

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schelle89 View Post
but can you explain, why ppl who did at least 300 games (dont know exactly how much you need for level 30, but its somethink like this) still play like a LvL5 player
i just dont get it
if you play 300 matches you somehow get a feeling for this game
you got pwnd lategame because u ran alone in their jungle, and all that painful stuff u learn
and still ppl do the same newb**** although they have so many matches played

there are so many other examples

maybe the ppl do not want to think and just click around - totally random
Exactly


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Monkits

Member

01-05-2011

It's not called League of Downers for no reason you know.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yobber

Senior Member

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobpwnerer View Post
Yes but I was level <10 then not level 30. What I'm talking about is people who've played the game enough to be level 30 and still being ****.
Bro...


































The climb to 30 is only about 25% of the learning curve, IF THAT.

You're still a noob.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aelustelin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

01-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretBadgerLove View Post
Oh look another person thinking that Down Syndrome is actually a myth.

It is real. How would you like it if you had it and people started insulting you for it even though you did nothing wrong.

You're an idiot.
lol


12