Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why a Downer every game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

noobpwnerer

01-04-2011

Quote:
me2893:
-_- Ret@rd isn't good enough for people anymore. They have to move on to down syndrome. I consider your whole post invalid for unproven accusations and misuse of language.

Play the game maybe that'll give you all the proof you need.

(Solo queue or with one or two friends).

Schelle89

01-04-2011

i 2nd the first post

the game gets more and more unplayable in solo queue
at first lvl30 ppls startet to suck at playing...but now they fail at understanding the game in general
and not only the feeders, also half-decent players start talking ****, that u want to punch them via TCP

for example ppl who call a 1v1 against a supporter because they got killed by one in a teamfight
or ppl blaming single char nukers that they do no dmg in that debriefing grid when those whiner ppl playing a heavy aoe caster
or ppl running around in the enemy terrain when all 5 are UP and MIA, then die and repeat over and over again

only thing u can do is too find ppl with brains and balls and only play premade

me2893

01-04-2011

Quote:
noobpwnerer:
Play the game maybe that'll give you all the proof you need.

(Solo queue or with one or two friends).

I do play solo q. There are people who obviously have no clue what they're doing. You deserve no respect for using different forms of developmentally disabled as an insult though. Your just degrading a percent of the population for no good reason.

Schelle89

01-04-2011

Quote:
me2893:
I do play solo q. There are people who obviously have no clue what they're doing. You deserve no respect for using different forms of developmentally disabled as an insult though. Your just degrading a percent of the population for no good reason.

but can you explain, why ppl who did at least 300 games (dont know exactly how much you need for level 30, but its somethink like this) still play like a LvL5 player
i just dont get it
if you play 300 matches you somehow get a feeling for this game
you got pwnd lategame because u ran alone in their jungle, and all that painful stuff u learn
and still ppl do the same newb**** although they have so many matches played

there are so many other examples

maybe the ppl do not want to think and just click around - totally random

noobpwnerer

01-05-2011

Quote:
Schelle89:
but can you explain, why ppl who did at least 300 games (dont know exactly how much you need for level 30, but its somethink like this) still play like a LvL5 player
i just dont get it
if you play 300 matches you somehow get a feeling for this game
you got pwnd lategame because u ran alone in their jungle, and all that painful stuff u learn
and still ppl do the same newb**** although they have so many matches played

there are so many other examples

maybe the ppl do not want to think and just click around - totally random

Exactly

Monkits

01-05-2011

It's not called League of Downers for no reason you know.

Yobber

01-05-2011

Quote:
noobpwnerer:
Yes but I was level <10 then not level 30. What I'm talking about is people who've played the game enough to be level 30 and still being ****.

Bro...

The climb to 30 is only about 25% of the learning curve, IF THAT.

You're still a noob.

Aelustelin

01-05-2011

Quote:
SecretBadgerLove:
Oh look another person thinking that Down Syndrome is actually a myth.

It is real. How would you like it if you had it and people started insulting you for it even though you did nothing wrong.

You're an idiot.

lol