Why a Downer every game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

noobpwnerer

01-04-2011

Please, this is getting ridiculous. Today I played 10 games with 2 friends, with level 30s. In every game without exception there was at person who apparently had down syndrome on one of the teams, if one or more on both. On many games both teams had 2+ down syndromers but we were able to carry the game because although our downers fed, so did theirs.

Statistically there 0.1% of the population have down syndrome, why is it they've all migrated to this game?

But seriously I can think of some reasons why this game is filled to the brim with ******s:

1) Its free

2) All the kids are off school atm

3) There is no significant penalty for being rubbish because you still get Xp & IP for losing, and its almost half the amount you get for winning.

Furthermore down syndromers affect the game because if you have one bad player on your team, even if you have 3-4 good players, as long as their team has 5 average players they will win because their carry gets fed and dominates.

If you suck ass at this game save us all some trouble and uninstall now kthx.

************NOTE***************** I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT ROOKIES OR NEWBIES. I'M TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO'VE PLAYED TO LEVEL 30. I FIND IT INCONCEIVABLE THAT YOU CAN STILL FEED 4 KILLS BY 4 MINUTES AT LEVEL 30.

SecretBadgerLove

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

Oh look another person thinking that Down Syndrome is actually a myth.

It is real. How would you like it if you had it and people started insulting you for it even though you did nothing wrong.

You're an idiot.

noobpwnerer

01-04-2011

Unfortunately I'm not even using it as an insult. I can simply think of no other explanation of how you can get to level 30 and still play like a scrub.

Japanadian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

@ OP you have 2 wins in 6 games..... total
either you're a terrible smurf, or maybe you're the one with down syndrome if you don't know why the players on your team are terrible.
remember if you start an account and pick beginner, you're gonna end up with beginners

seems like it's a smurf from your last comment, so why don't you man up and use your real account in the forums and maybe people might take you seriously

Yeorwned

01-04-2011

I think you're just depressing people with the fact your a noob, mr pwnerer.

Loading Trojan

01-04-2011

You have no life, playing this game 24/7.
And what's with the ignorance?
I mean you were once a rookie 2 am I wrong?

noobpwnerer

01-04-2011

Cos apparently you can get banned in this game for pointing out how **** people are and I have no intention of doing so...4 games lost = feeders, at this level I don't expect anything else but I'm talking about games on my main...

noobpwnerer

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fir3FistAce View Post
You have no life, playing this game 24/7.
And what's with the ignorance?
I mean you were once a rookie 2 am I wrong?
Yes but I was level <10 then not level 30. What I'm talking about is people who've played the game enough to be level 30 and still being ****.

Xenos One

01-04-2011

debbie downer is sad you made this thread

me2893

01-04-2011

-_- Ret@rd isn't good enough for people anymore. They have to move on to down syndrome. I consider your whole post invalid for unproven accusations and misuse of language.