Sheen/Trinity Force on Crit Mundo viable?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

daNNux

01-03-2010

Is adding Sheen/Trinity Force a good idea on crit Mundo?

He has alot of low CD abilities and with Masochism thats quite a big boost to burst damage.

My usuall end eq looks something like this:

1. Starks Fervour
2. Warmogs
3. Avarice Blade
4. Infinity Edge
5. Avarice Blade
6. Mercury Threads

Personally i find that maxing Masochism first and adding 2-3 avarice blades early really gives a boost to his killing power.

And should i add it before or after the Infinity Edge?

Born Slippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2010

No

Lumaca

01-03-2010

No attack speed.

My recommendation:
-Warmog
-Zerker
-Whisper
-Phantom Dancer
-Atma
-If the game is still going, another Dancer

You got the farming ability to pull it off.

daNNux

01-03-2010

Hmm it would be interesting to try a simulation of the 2 builds against each others.

High attackspeed vs high burst damage

edit: going attackspeed i would take the Sword of the Divine for extra punch.

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2010

I usually toy with attack speed after a warmog's as an alternative to an Atma's.... but to crush towers, not players.

Lumaca

01-03-2010

Mmm, can anyone calculate the price, I'm too lazy to. Also, in a straight fight, I expect the Mundo with 2 dodge items, and extra armor to win. Plus, he runs faster, so can go where he pleases

Exantius

01-04-2010

Sheen simply isn't worth the cost on heroes that don't need the mana/AP. You're spending 1200 gold to deal an extra 60-80 or whatever Mundo's base damage is every time you cleaver. The same gold going towards attack speed, crit, damage, or armor penetration will allow you to deal more damage.

He has spamamble abilities, sure, but unlike Nasus or other similar heroes you can't afford to wait between cleaver and masochism for the 3 (4?) second cooldown on sheen.

Besides, if Mundo crits with Masochism on, it's going to hurt with or without sheen.