Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hourglass on Singed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zhico

01-04-2011

Quote:
Guinsoo:
Eh... if I'm going to get AP on Singed, it's going to be Rylai or Rod of Ages.

If I'm going to get armor it's going to be Randuin's Omen, Sunfire Cape, or Guardian Angel.

The only item on this list I'd ever consider forgoing for Hourglass would be Guardian Angel.

why sunfire??? when u can go frozen heart, it works a lot better on him

d10p3t

01-05-2011

cant tell if ill troll if i use it on singed...

Oscard

01-05-2011

I used to do Zhonya's Ring on singed. Believe me when people are dumb and focusing the tank, you pop stasis; its like watching the Japanese flee from godzilla.

Duck King

01-05-2011

God-dang-it, yes I want to Stasis on their fountain FFS, I am Singed and they will bow down to me and acknowledge me as a god as I bathe in magnificent golden light in their spawn. Every single one of you haven't played enough Singed.

Crank725

01-05-2011

I like hourglass on Sion, powers his shield and adds more mitigation. Active is a bonus.

Morinav

01-05-2011

Hourglass. Is. For. Mages. Not. Tanks.

As a tank you need to be running around and disrupting ****, not standing immobile (but invincible!) for 2 seconds. Honestly, the AP it gives is nice, but you're better off with more static survivability. There's a good reason you don't buy Atma's on every tank, just tanky DPS.

"Great job your Zhonya's saved you! Too bad your team's dead. Guess you'll just have to use your amazing burst to cle-OH WAIT A SECOND."

hamr

01-05-2011

Still haven't gotten it but I would get the old zhyonyas all the time. The active is really useful if you know when to use it