My Janna

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razhik

01-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmicarmicarmicat View Post
Combat Janna is the way to go, ask Agip33 who has played her almost exclusively for 300 wins
I would love to know his build >_<

I used to play janna all the time when I started, but it's a little harder to win games the higher in ELO you go compared to other characters.

All I know is that he gets up to 3 avarice, no idea if he always gets 3 etc. tho,
a malady, boots of speed and the games are usually over by then

Role Taker

01-21-2010

sounds good. I also have a question about runes, I was thinking about Atck speed / arm pen runes. what do you guys think?

Chai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-21-2010

I personally use crit runes. I know agip used to use those too, but I'm not sure about now seeing as I haven't played a game with him in ages.

Role Taker

01-22-2010

alrighty time for the update =P I try a build.
Life steal --> executioners (sometimes malady)
Beserker greeves
Phantom dancers
Last whisper
infinity edge
and a crit item or defense.

With this i attack really fast, go righ through their armor, and have a 96% crit chance. Now i am just feeling a bit squishy seeing as im the number 1 target in team fights, so what item would you guys think for a defensive item just so I can stay alive a bit longer to finish them off.

I was thinking maybe guardian angel? I stay alive for long kill streaks so I think being the number 1 target i think that will give me the extra edge in a team fight, but what do you guys think?