My Janna

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FFDeek

01-03-2010

Abilities:
shield
zephyr
shield
tornado
shield
ult
shield
zephyr
zephyr
zephyr
tornado
tornado
tornado

Items:
vampiric scepter
-> malady
berserker greaves
madreds
bloodrazor
... other damaging **** and elixirs

Strat:
find the carry and kill the **** outta it
wreck towers
farm buffs
dont take **** from anyone saying janna is support

Born Slippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2010

You'll have 1760 HP at 18 with no resistances. In other words, you'll be dieing a lot even with your ***** shield.

Benoit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2010

Janna is support.

Xyirx

01-03-2010

Janna can be played as a decent DPS. Adding Heart of Gold on her early can help you survive a lot, plus a little bonus on gold regeneration.

PosPosPos

01-03-2010

Playing Janna as a DPS is like playing Ashe as a tank, sure, you can make both of them viable, but definitely not the best at what they can do.

Exantius

01-04-2010

Disagree.

Janna still stands out from true carries because even with full DPS items, she still has an AoE stun, a single target snare, fast movement speed, and an AoE knockback.

Rather, Janna plays the DPS role just as well as Ashe. Which is to say, not too impressive compared to hard carries like Twitch, but enough to be a threat.

Just because the a certain champion ahs abilities that seem to push them towards a certain playstyle doesn't mean it's the only way to go. It's not much different from saying that any non hybrid Malphite build is wasting either his built in Tiamat or his armor scaling AoE.

The Uprising

01-04-2010

hmm you guys take no mana regen? I guess you could forgo regen if you pick up clarity, or i don't know i don't usually play ashe, does she get mana regen?

I try to focus on attack speed, and MAYBE lifesteal, since that's what benefits her shield the most, not damage.

inhiarashi

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdeek View Post
abilities:
Shield
zephyr
shield
tornado
shield
ult
shield
zephyr
zephyr
zephyr
tornado
tornado
tornado

items:
Vampiric scepter
-> malady
berserker greaves
madreds
bloodrazor
... Other damaging **** and elixirs

strat:
Find the carry and kill the **** outta it
wreck towers
farm buffs
dont take **** from anyone saying janna is support
this is how i janna right on

Peptic

01-04-2010

i think janna should be played as a high hp support. her sheilds good and she can heal a whole team really helps with big fights so i dont think this build would be the best for her tbh...

Madra

01-04-2010

I bounce back and forth between attack Janna and AP Janna depending on what the team needs.

AP Janna has some definite advantages over her attack based cousin.

Mejal's Soulstealer is tough to beat when it comes down to snowballing, and AP Janna never really needs to get that close to the combat., so keeping the stacks going isn't too tough. Wiping out creep waves with a single HG can really blunt an enemy's push. Cooldown Reduction items are her highest impact items and its hard to get both CD (capped out) items and attack gear with the same build. Attack Janna has some definite advantages as well, but they are advantages that result mostly from the superiority of attack based itemization.