[SUGGESTION] Personalize champions with masteries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EgaL

08-09-2009

Basically have the option to set one default mastery tree and then create a set of masteries for every champion you want. If you dont have a "championalized" set of masteries it falls back to your default set.

You can set almost everything pre game only this is missing. I would very much appreciate constructive feedback.

Bosko

08-10-2009

Yea this bothers me too. Right now all my points are in the physical damage skills in the offense tree, so I really only have a few choices of champions, which sucks if you want to pick to compliment your teammates champion choices.

If not a specific set for each champion they should at least do it similar to the rune book system. Maybe have 3 saved specs to choose from after picking your champion.

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

08-10-2009

As a note, you CAN respec pregame. Once you've finished selecting ur rune page, click once on the buttons for your masteries (I.e. X (sword icon) Y (shield icon) Z (utility icon).) It brings u to ur masteries page.

That being said, there's no reason not to let us have FAR more rune/mastery pages, and I believe they said they will work on that at some point. More important things to be done, etc.