Champ after Caitlyn?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kilrathi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

Any sense of who the champ after Caitlyn will be? I saw PCGamer on twitter saying they're previewing the "next three" champs (including Caitlyn) and them agreeing with someone from Riot that the champ to be released after Caitlyn is really exciting. Anyone know who this is and why it's so exciting?

Shwab

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

probably a tank....

o wait

TCwrecks

01-04-2011

well you just got me excited

1st HanarSpectre

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilrathi View Post
Any sense of who the champ after Caitlyn will be? I saw PCGamer on twitter saying they're previewing the "next three" champs (including Caitlyn) and them agreeing with someone from Riot that the champ to be released after Caitlyn is really exciting. Anyone know who this is and why it's so exciting?
They always, every single time, say that the next champion is really, really exciting. IN fact they even said that about Trundle. It's jsut hype building and marketing strategy.

Chugguh

01-04-2011

Time-based melee fighter hopefully.

Nyhilus

01-04-2011

Female tank that uses her breasts to tank and CC.

Or at least that'd be ideal.

Kilrathi

01-04-2011

The reason I'm most interested is that the PC Gamer guy (Josh Augustine, who usually knows what he's talking about) agreed that this champ was interesting, and he's supposedly played "it". Also, the PC Gamer issue that's coming out soon apparently previews Caitlyn and the next two, so hopefully we'll find out soon.

C M Y K

01-04-2011

If it is a female tank champ, she better have a taunt. If you know what im saying. ;D

AntiTcb

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chugguh View Post
Time-based melee fighter hopefully.
Sight impaired melee fighter imo.

Spiku

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sylent One View Post
Female tank that uses her breasts to tank and CC.

Or at least that'd be ideal.
You, Sir, need to endorse the female yordle tank Captain Cossette!

Heaving Cleavage: Captain Cosette's attacks have a 25% +5% per nearby champion chance to cleave, damaging all opponents in 250 radius.

Distracting Chest: Cosette throws open her chest revealing the treasure inside. Upon landing, the chest taunts nearby targets for .5s/level, or until destroyed

I'm sure I could work Booby Trap in there somewhere