Garen buffed? You are kidding me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryaotic

Recruiter

01-04-2011

haven't you learned?

cry about it long enough and things will get changed.

itsmeokey

01-04-2011

i think a good buff for judgement would also have it scale off damage and attack speed...so it will hit more times per second the higher attack speed you have...or something like that

Diminga

01-04-2011

QQ more.
His scaling is still the same.Meaning,**** late game but not as much as before,

GhoSTmaNFu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

His base damage went up by 40 and it procs every .5 seconds i would say from 180 to 220 that is a big difference from before at level 5, i havent tried him yet but it seems kind of decent...

-GhoST-

FoxyLocksy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhoSTmaNFu View Post
His base damage went up by 40 and it procs every .5 seconds i would say from 180 to 220 that is a big difference from before at level 5, i havent tried him yet but it seems kind of decent...

-GhoST-
It deals 20 more damage per proc at rank 9 from before.

It's OK but he's still garbage mid and late game.

Voyager I

01-04-2011

I just go for the new Last Whisper pretty early. It's 2k gold to have about the same damage +40% armor pen. I still don't think Garen's as good as he used to be, but given that he's not really that item dependent and can still get fed early, I'm ready to deem him officially "usable".

MundoCorp

01-04-2011

the buff every garen player dreams of:

"Judgment's duration is reset whenever it hits an enemy unit/champ."

Gam0n

01-04-2011

They only buffed one thing when they nerfed everything.

S Little Mixy

01-04-2011

Look at twitch boy, why are you still complaining? Garen's fine.

NiXJuke

01-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodGod22 View Post
Wait just a second so i can get my bucket to gather the sweet sweet Garen player tears that i love to drink.
He's gotta replenish the gallons of his own he lost everytime he face checked the brush.
Seriously this scaling is ridiculous. Even with the basedmg buff you still need like close to 100 bonus ad to equal the prenerf spin. Late game that spin didn't do much anyway. Now it takes a 100 bonus ad to do ok dmg and have 0 survivability for it. What happens to any other dps with a bonus 100 ad.

And the other cool build you could do if you wanted to be a squishy dps was go crit but now that's laughable at best. Who's idea was this new bonus ad scaling fad? Did they ever take math at the art institutes business program?

Just a question. Were there any pro teams that were like Zomg get garen so we win!!!1. Were high elos getting spun to death all game? Who the hell are they balancing this toward anyway?