Twitch NEEDS nerf. No ? Asked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FinkPloyd

01-03-2010

twitch's ult needs nerfing, everything else is fine

Stop telling that people should avoid his ult by walking sideways, that works in certain situations, but not in group fights. even if you ignore the part where the rest of the team will also be disabling and nuking you, if you manage to avoid his ult by running sideways you are doing absolutely nothing yourself, you are essentially disabled.

Range on twitch ult should be halved, then hes balanced, end of story.

Avokas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

The fact that a well-played minotaur and twitch could take out a well played party of 5 with the same level and items is problematic in itself.

TrrZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

twitch can be 2-shot late game but most of casters/carries. if u take its range out he'll become absolutely useless

if he needs to be changed, he should be reworked. to become less powerfull low tier and more powerfull in upper level.

some nonsence: i'd like him to have the ability to go AP. some health from AP items, short range of ult, spray and pray enemy team and expunge for a lot of damage

Hacksaurs

01-04-2010

I believe the problem in twitch is that he gains natural speed attack increases just from coming out of stealth AND using his ult.

This allows every twitch to greedily stack Crit damage runes and use Crit chance items in game, with absolutely no regard to attack speed items.

This is what, I believe, results in his insta-killing of multiple people late game. If you die to a twitch when he's not using his ult, it's fair game imo(at least until he hits the 3IE mark due to his 30 kills). Twitch is a lesser ranged + weaker poison than Teemo without his ult, so breaking his ult breaks the character.

But forcing Twitch to stack other items as well as crits will keep his abilities useful while reducing his damage.

Therefore, to fix twitch you must rid completely of his attack speed gained by his ult, 120% is just too ridiculous when stacked with his 60% from leaving stealth. I don't know if these stack honestly, but if it does 180% attack speed is just too much (that can be obtained frequently, mind you).

A little drastic, i know, but Twitch players WILL manage without that 120% attack speed- for they still obtain 60% for leavnig stealth.

Less attack speed = need for attack speed items = less full critical builds.

My (fail? if so, please explain...) solution for twitch...

Felipethegreat

01-04-2010

Twitch needs a nerf. I completely agree with you. I will leave it at that.

ReadInPeace

01-04-2010

Hey,

Read the third post here (my second one), and tell me what you think:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=42907

Cheers

Flashfires

01-04-2010

Twitch is fine, nerf Shaco kthxbai.