Twitch NEEDS nerf. No ? Asked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zachboss

01-03-2010

Twitch in a team battle and solo is so out of control that it makes me want to just give up. "Learn to stop him" That leaves me with oracles which he can outrange the vision of oracles with his ult and still rape. This sonofa***** can jump into a team battle, spray and pray, kill at least 3. Then right back into stealth and be untouched. Do something.

mrtspence

01-03-2010

Actually, my favourite is when you are defending a tower from a push when a Twitch pops his ult from behind you and kills you from outside the tower's range. That's always cool.

SuperStomper

01-03-2010

I think his poison is too strong early game. His ultimate has too long of range definitely. His whole team tanks for him while he sits way back blasting you all to bits (dealing as much damage as his whole team).

Chemistry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2010

I like those premades with 4 tanks and a Twitch...

ReadInPeace

01-03-2010

As I suggested in another thread: maybe making his ult drain his HP by some amount per shot will help counter him while reinforcing his glass cannon nature (which he doesn't really have now, but then he'd do).

This wouldn't be handled as damage, but as negative HP regen, so Kayle couldn't shield him from it.

Cheers

Lumaca

01-03-2010

I think this is also affected by the trend of carry in a team. Tanks usually do fine against Twitch early game.

SpamsLaugh

01-03-2010

Just halve the range on his ultimate OR don't add the AS bonus. He already has a skill designed to increase attack speed and stealth. He has a skill to slow as well. This also still makes it good to attack towers but not so powerful that he can absolutely domiante one in a few seconds.

Kishar21

01-03-2010

If you read the text of his ult, it says he closes his eyes and shoots as fast as he can; If I fire a gun (or crossbow) with my eyes closed I miss a lot more then if I leave my eyes open; so I suggest that they rework his ult to shoot in random directions in the area that he is facing. give him like a 60degree area that his rounds can go in, and just have them shoot randomly. Also a range of 1000 is pretty crazy; why would his range increase when using the same weapon because you close your eyes and pull the trigger faster?

Kishar21

Arunawayslave

01-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishar21 View Post
If you read the text of his ult, it says he closes his eyes and shoots as fast as he can; If I fire a gun (or crossbow) with my eyes closed I miss a lot more then if I leave my eyes open; so I suggest that they rework his ult to shoot in random directions in the area that he is facing. give him like a 60degree area that his rounds can go in, and just have them shoot randomly. Also a range of 1000 is pretty crazy; why would his range increase when using the same weapon because you close your eyes and pull the trigger faster?

Kishar21

it actually does do this if u haven't notice when twitch is firing his ulti at a single target if they move sideways his ult misses almost every shot. and for christ sakes if ur against a twitch dont group up in a big squad stand away from eachother and focus fire twitch first and hes useless kthxbye

Kishar21

01-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arunawayslave View Post
it actually does do this if u haven't notice when twitch is firing his ulti at a single target if they move sideways his ult misses almost every shot. and for christ sakes if ur against a twitch dont group up in a big squad stand away from eachother and focus fire twitch first and hes useless kthxbye
It doesn't do this at all, it's just acts like a skill shot in a line, not an auto attack; so moving can make it miss, but in the middle of a large 5v5 battle, doing what your saying usually doesn't happen; Melee have to get up close; and hence people get grouped up. Don't get mad because people are wanting a nerfing of your favorite OP champion, just learn to play.
Kthxbye

Kishar21