Removing Cardmaster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DotEleven

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabonidus View Post
Uh, this isn't about nerfing CM. It's about fixing spell shield to block things that it should obviously be blocking. Even if it's an added effect to his autoattack, it's still magic.
Then why's the title of the thread "Removing Cardmaster"?

Pavlo

01-04-2010

Gold card is a stun, and it is a spell if it stuns, and not a passive like Shaco's Two-Shiv, and the reason i don't post this in bug section is because it has already been reported, i am just making a suggestion how to fix the bull**** deaths everyone gets, playing against Cardmaster.

Tarion

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavlo View Post
Gold card is a stun, and it is a spell if it stuns, and not a passive like Shaco's Two-Shiv, and the reason i don't post this in bug section is because it has already been reported, i am just making a suggestion how to fix the bull**** deaths everyone gets, playing against Cardmaster.
Nope. Its a passive effect added to his attack.

Your spell shield doesn't stop another Sivir's ricochet, for the same reason.

Malak al Maut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarion View Post
Nope. Its a passive effect added to his attack.

Your spell shield doesn't stop another Sivir's ricochet, for the same reason.
It's a spell. Sivir's spell shield used to block Gold Cards. It still blocks blue and red cards, the problem with Gold Card is it has three components: Damage, Slow, and Stun. Slow takes priority over stun & damage so the slow portion is blocked but the stun and damage goes through. The whole thing should be blocked. lrn2play.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

sivir's spell shield and banshee's veil block blitzcrank's rocket punch stun, why not gold cards?

Daikaze

01-04-2010

They've already said that this is a bug and will be corrected.

TranceF0rm

Friend of Urf

01-04-2010

Twisted Fate is fine as he is

Maysin

01-04-2010

Quote:
I am playing Sivir on a regular basis, and every time i get killed/stunned by Twisted Fates gold cards, while i have spell shield on, i get pissed, because it shouldn't be like that, and i should have survived, also when you run around with Banshee Viel and think your safe, *SLAM* and ur stunned through your "fake" immunity to spells.
Cardmaster is in 1/3 of every game, so he really needs to be fixed to be even fun to play against.
Quote:
i am just making a suggestion how to fix the bull**** deaths everyone gets, playing against Cardmaster.
... I'm not finding this "suggestion" you speak of, unless the suggestion is the title of this post, in which case I must say this is a fine example of "I died to this champion, nerf/remove it" syndrome.

Quote:
and the reason i don't post this in bug section is because it has already been reported,
Then what is the point of this post? To cry about Twisted Fate and get him removed? Seriously, don't come on here and b i tch about something like this and expect Riot to cater to your every demand. It's been reported, a fix should be in the works a patch or two away. If not, then repetition is key.

sacredl

01-04-2010

YES

remove Twisted Fate because some guys dare to got potentially much better timing than you. Disregarding the fact it's a bug concering plenty of other skills. HE DESERVES TO BE REMOVED OMGSFSHFJHSJFHJHSAFAFJAHFSJHFSF

I seriously don't get that anti-TF rage. He's been ridiculously nerfed and ppl still complain while there are plenty of other bull**** heroes.