Removing Cardmaster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pavlo

01-03-2010

I am playing Sivir on a regular basis, and every time i get killed/stunned by Twisted Fates gold cards, while i have spell shield on, i get pissed, because it shouldn't be like that, and i should have survived, also when you run around with Banshee Viel and think your safe, *SLAM* and ur stunned through your "fake" immunity to spells.
Cardmaster is in 1/3 of every game, so he really needs to be fixed to be even fun to play against.

Dreadstone

01-03-2010

That shouldnt be like that. Cardmaster is fine theyve docked a ton already. They need to fix the spell sheild and banshee veil. Im thinking it might be a bug that just needs to be fixed

Ennbeard

01-03-2010

If anything they should alter Spell shield / banshee's veil to block things like that.

PaC, Frost shot, Decieve, any stealth skills. Pretty much anything that goes off your regular attack can't be blocked. With passive / toggles it doesn't bug me too much, but I should definitely be able to spell shield Gold cards or Decieves.

DotEleven

01-03-2010

No, just no. Leave Cardmaster alone. He's already been nerfed and I've heard there is already talk about a remake.

Nabonidus

01-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluetooth80291 View Post
No, just no. Leave Cardmaster alone. He's already been nerfed and I've heard there is already talk about a remake.
Uh, this isn't about nerfing CM. It's about fixing spell shield to block things that it should obviously be blocking. Even if it's an added effect to his autoattack, it's still magic.

No Cow Level

01-04-2010

Pick a Card enhances his next physical attack. It is not a spell and as such, should not be blocked by Spell Shield/Banshee's Veil.

VMan7

01-04-2010

I hear physical attacks should be blocked.

Daesik

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroN7 View Post
If anything they should alter Spell shield / banshee's veil to block things like that.

PaC, Frost shot, Decieve, any stealth skills. Pretty much anything that goes off your regular attack can't be blocked. With passive / toggles it doesn't bug me too much, but I should definitely be able to spell shield Gold cards or Decieves.
So you want to block Shaco's auto attacks? Wha? It's an attack modifier - not a spell.

Trazz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavlo View Post
I am playing Sivir on a regular basis,
I think I've found your problem.

GNOY

01-04-2010

Post in bug section, jeez.