[GUIDE] Headshot Heimer - He uses aim hax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xirus View Post
I dunno, Heimer's have seen a bit better since patch?
He's not terrible, he's not amazing. Rockets and grenade are great, problem is his turrents and ult aren't.

Lemt

01-04-2010

Yeah, Heimer is just good now, and I think good enough for a guide.

People seem to be complaining a lot about you needing more survivability and magic penetration. I didn't add those in because it's suppossed to be something you decide during the game, but I'll add a section to cover that.

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-04-2010

Should mention his passive works on towers -- iirc people love/hating that.

Ed: Also, people seemed to love whining about how OP he is a few days ago:
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=42583

Also, Runes: marks should definitely be Mpen if you're looking to be dangerous with his rocket/grenade.

Hubbz

01-04-2010

Heim's a lot of fun and I think he's a pretty average character as things go.

Grenade peeping for missiles... ^_^

Premonitious

01-04-2010

Hahahahahaha, I'm just cracking up over how noob you guys are.

Hi I'm Prem and I endorse the maxing out of turrets and his ulti because they are imba. If you're just like me then copy and paste this [insert your own name obviously] and call anyone who says turrets suck a noob :-)

Lemt

01-04-2010

I added a section about what items you should get to be more survivable. I really thought that was really obvious, but I guess the guide's all the better with it.

As for the turrets, yes they are good. BUT they are static. You really don't need them that much until later in the game, and in fact don't want them unless you need to fortify a position.

Chillspawn

01-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premonitious View Post
Hahahahahaha, I'm just cracking up over how noob you guys are.

Hi I'm Prem and I endorse the maxing out of turrets and his ulti because they are imba. If you're just like me then copy and paste this [insert your own name obviously] and call anyone who says turrets suck a noob :-)
You clearly aren't playing any half decent players then.

bobthegood

01-04-2010

What's odd is I think turrets are useful in the midgame. Too early and you won't have mana to spam nukes but they make excellent wards. Midgame, before the enemy has the ability to mass AoE your nest, you can use it to push really well especially combined with grenade. Late game they go back to wards or protecting a tower because they will never be stronger than a group of heroes.

Lemt

01-05-2010

I added a section about survivability, and how to alter the build to be more durable.