rune for caster and physical dps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimeild

01-03-2010

ok so id like to know some nice set of rune for caster and physical melee/ranged dps im playing with only +crit dmg now for physical but yellow and blue arnt great with that so i would like to know what is best for yellow and blue and all whole set for caster

Mpalm

01-03-2010

You can never go wrong with yellow dodge runes and magic resist / level blue runes. Personally, I always leave yellow as dodge no matter what class I'm playing.

Blue can be a bit more flexible, and normally I see cooldown reduction / level, mana / level or mana regen / level on casters. For marks i'd suggest magic penetration as well.

My build for casters will eventually be:

Red = Magic Penetration
Yellow = Dodge
Blue = Cooldown / level
Quints = Hp

For physical damage:

Marks = Armor penetration
Yellow = Crit Damage
Blue = Crit Damage
Quints = Armor penetration

That's a pretty scary build and I ran it in beta, but you can substitute any of the hp/dodge/MR you want for more survivability.

Poki3 tem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

01-03-2010

With blue, depending on the champ, you can go +mana regen or -cooldown (per level). They're more or less universal for most (especially -cooldown).

For yellows I got with +dodge... but then again I'm Sivir...

aanallein

01-03-2010

I'm trying to get the most bang for my buck (ip) so I've gotten blue -cooldown per level and yellow dodge runes so far. I can see them being valuable on any type of hero. Red I'm currently doing magic pen because I play casters usually. I'll eventually get a full set of armor penetration runes and just have 2 runebooks.