Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ashe skillshot trick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anthrax1551

01-03-2010

I don't know if somebody already uploaded something similar to this, but this still may be helpfull, here is the link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZZs3d5eig) to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZZs3d5eig

Dakk Fool

01-03-2010

Haha nice one, the tip with firing the arrow from the base, and then teleport - is actually one of the in game tips, but i havent thought about doing it with a ward, clever ;D

Synxxx

01-03-2010

Works with Teemo shrooms too.

Gatsbys

01-03-2010

I never thought of using it with a ward. That is actually an incredibly clever idea.

ForestCrunk

01-03-2010

I've had this done to me actually in the past. Thanks for telling more Ashe players about this ><

Synxxx

01-03-2010

Quote:
TheThunderclap:
I've had this done to me actually in the past. Thanks for telling more Ashe players about this ><

TBH, the only time you should ever get hit by her ult from spawn is if you're just standing there killing a tower; or she gets ridiculously lucky and nails you with a shot meant for someone else.

Satyr Saint

01-03-2010

Great fun. Probably better is seeing an enemy on low health about to bluepill, and then firing at spawn location. Really **** hard to pull off, but very rewarding if you do.