Ashe skillshot trick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anthrax1551

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2010

I don't know if somebody already uploaded something similar to this, but this still may be helpfull, here is the link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJZZs3d5eig

Dakk Fool

01-03-2010

Haha nice one, the tip with firing the arrow from the base, and then teleport - is actually one of the in game tips, but i havent thought about doing it with a ward, clever ;D

Synxxx

01-03-2010

Works with Teemo shrooms too.

Gatsbys

01-03-2010

I never thought of using it with a ward. That is actually an incredibly clever idea.

ForestCrunk

01-03-2010

I've had this done to me actually in the past. Thanks for telling more Ashe players about this ><

Synxxx

01-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThunderclap View Post
I've had this done to me actually in the past. Thanks for telling more Ashe players about this ><
TBH, the only time you should ever get hit by her ult from spawn is if you're just standing there killing a tower; or she gets ridiculously lucky and nails you with a shot meant for someone else.

Satyr Saint

01-03-2010

Great fun. Probably better is seeing an enemy on low health about to bluepill, and then firing at spawn location. Really **** hard to pull off, but very rewarding if you do.