Twisted Treeline Solo Queue. Top 10 ideas for a better Win Ratio

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kresterz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2011

I am loving this guide, so far, I am playing more defensively and this guide is really nothing more than the truth. I know that on many occasions either me orsomeone else on my team experiance more than one of those topics and we look at the sparta moment and we win. IN twisted treeline, games are more fast paced and that is what makes it more exciting. I also die alot in TT and now a bit less with my mentality. Sometimes, if I was solo lane, well farmed, I will camp in a bush and let the bot lane to fight all the minions and when the eventual gank appears, I rush out and help him run even if it take my life because it means I am no longer the only one that is farmed anymore making our team together

HOwever, I have to say that the more DPS a champ has, the kill poolgoes down.

Xentorx

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omesh View Post
I supported this guide the moment I read it, but I didn't feel compelled to comment until today due to a streak of games where my teammates almost universally flat-out refused to buy wards. Little irks me more about solo queuing on Twisted Treeline than this (except for eager beavers who are too enthusiastic about trying to gank early on). The general response I get is either nothing, or "I need the gold for my build".

I admit that I'm kind of spoiled since my main champ of choice, Singed, isn't gold-greedy and can farm in his sleep, but it's not as though the 75 per Ward wouldn't be put toward making myself tankier. I don't buy this excuse. If you can kill a few minions without breaking a sweat, you can afford to help with Wards. Period. I can look past this excuse if you're literally 75 gold away from your staple, play-no-game-without-it item, but until then, you can certainly afford to help with map control. I almost always buy a ward as soon as I have Catalyst and Boots of Swiftness, sometimes doing so before I have BoSw.

The worst are those who combine the Ward irk with the Happy Ganker irk, running blindly into the jungle against Mundo, Nocturne, and Shaco and getting their s**t ruined. Well, if you'd helped Ward the jungle, you'd have known that that was coming, right?

No one is more noobish than the person who thinks buying Wards is for everyone else but not them.
Yea, hell just build wriggles.... not only do you get a 3 min ward that once finished is ready to use again, you get 18% lifesteal, attackdmg and you get amour!! +500 magic damage to minions and monsters!!!!

once i finish this on Xin i basically go solo the dragon for my team so we get an edge... it has so many uses on TT i think its a solid 1st item that can be sold later in the game if you really want that infinity edge or other exspensive item!

Killer10347

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

Can I add you in-game? What server do you play on?

Seriously, I absolutly love (no **** intended) people like you who play smart, maturely, and in a generally nice mood. I'm sure we all have had our fair share of the flaming, ragers, rage-quits, rage-feeds, rage-(I could go on but ill stop). Even if such players are on the enemy team, its an added bonus, because then when they reply 'nice kill' or 'ouch, good gank' when I kill them, I know they are also nice players who are here to have fun. It also lets me know that at least they, are not raging on their team, thus hindering the team's performance. If only players with your attitude existed, the gaming world would be a much better and entertaining place <Although I do sometimes find it entertaining when a rage flamer makes a complete fool out of himself in the process of trying to belittle me>

It truly is nice to know that the League of Legends community still offers a variety of benevolent players such as yourself as opposed to the ignorant self-centered bunch.

Killer10347

07-27-2011

I'm going to use my awesome-post-detector to
Bring
Up
Many
People

so that they can see this thread.

BTripp

07-27-2011

bump means bring up my post

Great points but it's too bad the people who need to read this probably never will, as with most similar guides.

Omesh

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xentorx View Post
Yea, hell just build wriggles.... not only do you get a 3 min ward that once finished is ready to use again, you get 18% lifesteal, attackdmg and you get amour!! +500 magic damage to minions and monsters!!!!

once i finish this on Xin i basically go solo the dragon for my team so we get an edge... it has so many uses on TT i think its a solid 1st item that can be sold later in the game if you really want that infinity edge or other exspensive item!
Wriggle's helps, but even having purchased that item I'm firmly in favor of pitching in by buying actual wards-- especially if counter-warding is needed, since Wriggle's doesn't make an invisibility ward. It's definitely a start in the right direction and something I always appreciate seeing on my team, though, so I have to give you a thumbs up.

Xentorx

07-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omesh View Post
Wriggle's helps, but even having purchased that item I'm firmly in favor of pitching in by buying actual wards-- especially if counter-warding is needed, since Wriggle's doesn't make an invisibility ward. It's definitely a start in the right direction and something I always appreciate seeing on my team, though, so I have to give you a thumbs up.
I totally agree but say you and i were to team up, i could have free normal vis wards, and you could counter with the other wards.... (top lane can have normal wards for dragon) sure 2 wards in the 1 area not that good but we can wipe theres out AND have ours up aswell...and if they knw we have it warded like that they are gonna think twice about going that way as we have the map awareness and can move around acordingly

2ndBadBat

07-28-2011

9 is golden.

It doesn't really matter if Annie goes in and nukes the hell out of the other team's weakest player.
All proudly she screams I took one down, you guys don't' do any work. She fails to realize that now their whole team is a level ahead of us and next engagement will end up us barely losing because well 1 more skill point makes all the difference in a tied game.

Not every kill is "SO WORTH IT!" as people love to spam after every kill/death trade.

Amorgan310

07-28-2011

#11 Use Jax
/thread

Killer10347

08-06-2011

Bumping for great justice!